Lords Mobile Today: 4    Total Posts: 1462

Moderator: July0714

Total:#9

Create Thread

[Off-Topic] waiting time for support

[Copy link] 8/91

Posted on 2018-04-14 10:00:43 | Show thread starter's posts only

I've been waiting since 11am UK time to speak to someone in live support, it is now 16:00pm. 

There have only been 30 people before me and it has taken this long, now i am down to "current players waiting:0" it hasn't put me through to anyone for the past 30 mins. 

any chance ill be speaking to someone today?!

Signature
Posted on 2018-04-14 10:10:44 | Show thread starter's posts only

seems unlikely, I had been waiting for 40 minutes at 0 players waiting and just gave up

Signature
Posted on 2018-04-14 10:15:53 | Show thread starter's posts only

it started at 30 people before me so clearly they are operating.

Signature
Posted on 2018-04-14 10:18:02 | Show thread starter's posts only

well yeah but if there are 0 people before that means I'm up next and when after 40 minutes there's still nothing happening I highly doubt it, after all it doesn't take 40 minutes to read my question and then respond, either way I hope they respond to you soon

Signature
Posted on 2018-04-14 10:30:36 | Show thread starter's posts only

Probably not considering I waited 8 hours overnight just to have it go back to submit issue. And now I've been at 0 for an hour, yet when I started one on my other account it's moved down 15 people in 10 minutes. So either people are just finally leaving or they're deciding to ignore the issues since they've been blown up by people who are suffering from their bug last night

Signature
Posted on 2018-04-14 10:36:01 | Show thread starter's posts only

I am sorry for the inconvenience. I am sure they are busy at work to help solve this problem. They want the best and quality service for LM players. Large servers such as LM have a lot of players and are put under a lot of pressure to have a perfect system Please wait a little longer while I contact a moderator in hope of resolving this. Message me if you have any concerns X

Hope that helps!

Signature
~Birds of feather stick together
Posted on 2018-04-14 10:53:54 | Show thread starter's posts only

it doesn't help. im expecting something for this inconvenience, i haven't fully participated in kvk like i wanted to as a result of all this!

Signature
Posted on 2018-04-14 14:39:28 | Show thread starter's posts only

I'm sure the team is doing the best they can with the number of errors and problems that have arisen. Similar to how call centers work, right now there is just a flood of issues associated with the recent errors. The main issues have been cleared up from the multiple maintenances in the last 24 hours, it is the extenuating and lingering issues that need to be taken care of. The only thing that can be done waiting it out as people are assisted and issues are processed.

Signature
The world can use a little more positivity, share yours!
Posted on 2018-04-15 01:41:48 | Show thread starter's posts only

Well i just tried again and its the same problem. by the time it will be up and running they will disregard my issues and say its too late now.

Signature