Lords Mobile Today: 0    Total Posts: 2504

Moderator: July0714Rider016

Total:#4

Create Thread

[Chat(iOS)] I need help finding my place.

[Copy link] 3/282

Posted on 2018-03-31 20:49:38 | Show thread starter's posts only

This community is driving me nuts! I'm sick of these t4 bullies. And as such I've made it my mission to punish them. But that's not the problem. The problem is that the guilds never fight back. No one reinforces each other; and heaven forbid if we rally. If we rally the rest of the enemy guild shows up and defends the attacker. I don't know what to do or where I can go. Someone help me.

Signature
Posted on 2018-04-13 20:52:36 | Show thread starter's posts only

I suggest go to a new kingdom just opened because there won't be much big guys in that kingdom and try to shield and shelter. If you do that correctly then they will only waste their attack on you

Signature
Posted on 2018-04-14 15:54:34 | Show thread starter's posts only

Every kingdom has their bullies. In a strategy game like this T4 bullies are everywhere! Find a good guild which can help you at all times, make strong alliances to protect you and your guild from attacks. Don't forget NAPS, while they are a little annoying they do stop attacks being more often.

Find the perfect kingdom for you.
Newly open kingdoms have a lower chance of being full of T4 players  (Currently kingdoms 200 and above)
Not every kingdom is full of ruthless attackers so migrate till you find the perfect place for you.

Make friends but enemies are also unavoidable

and lastly develop your own strategy!

If you want to bully T4 players back why not make a trap account?

Have fun :)

Signature
~Birds of feather stick together
Posted on 2018-04-14 16:39:51 | Show thread starter's posts only

I have found myself in a very similar situation previously and understand some of the struggles and frustrations that you are experiencing.

Two options here. 
a) Join them
b) Continue the rebellion

Myself, I'd go with the latter and continue the rebellion and take on the bullies. However, with that, you will need to enlist help. You sound like you have some idea on how to tackle the bullies, except, you need help doing it. This is where the hard part comes in - finding your place. I'm going to be honest, you may need to jump around from guild to guild. Many people frown upon this - you have to keep in mind that you are not only looking for a guild that fits you, but also you must fit the guild.

Upon joining the guild, you are the new person. Trying to force tactics and strategy as a newcomer is usually tough. You need to spend time and build trust and supporters in the guild before you start pitching costly ideas (tackling T4 bullies is very costly). The one thing I found to be effective in quickly building merit is through participation and demonstration. Drop the ego, drop the pride, and drop the arrogance, and anything else that will backfire. Show them what you can do on a small scale, be consistent with it, and in time you will gain the merit and support to execute more intricate and elaborate plans to ultimately tackle the opposition. Alternatively, find a guild that is already pushing against these T4 bullies.

Signature
The world can use a little more positivity, share yours!