Lords Mobile Today: 0    Total Posts: 2507

Moderator: July0714Rider016

Total:#8

Create Thread

[Chat(iOS)] Why did I lose this attack?

[Copy link] 7/640

Posted on 2018-03-27 11:00:34 | Show thread starter's posts only

I wasn’t sure which forum to post this in, sorry if I’ve got this in the wrong place!  Just looking for some insight.
I am fairly new to attacking. I can’t figure out why I lost here. I sent 2 waves attacking and both lost about equally. His wall had 1% health. Zero troops. Only traps. I didn’t send siege because I thought the other troops could handle the 542 health on the wall. Is that wrong?
Thank you :)

Signature
Posted on 2018-03-27 12:08:59 | Show thread starter's posts only

Your troops most likely were attacking the traps the entire time and didnt take down the wall before losing too much might. Did you watch the video and see where attacks were being placed? Could also have a lot of research in defense. Do yourself a favor and not worry on attacking till you can fill your army and have military research and gear to supplement your troops

Signature
Posted on 2018-03-28 13:12:43 | Show thread starter's posts only

Traps absorb part of the damage dealt. You were simply too weak for that opponent.

Signature
Lords Mobile Trap Channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsDhhfD0t4gs1Kv_DKlNEDQ
Posted on 2018-04-15 21:13:48 | Show thread starter's posts only

Maybe you are attacking a person with 400% wall defense stats.

Signature
Posted on 2018-04-16 03:25:37 | Show thread starter's posts only

It looks like your armies were attacking and getting taken out by the traps. Don't underestimate traps and wall defense. They can really stop you in your tracks. Work on raising your armies attack and health. The stronger and more durable they are, the stronger an opponent you can face. Also the more seige you have, the faster their wall will go down. Keep growing and good luck! :)

Signature
-Goddess
Posted on 2018-04-17 03:29:16 | Show thread starter's posts only

The answer is: Seige.

If you attack an empty castle which has traps and a full/partial wall you will still need to send seige, I will always send 12-15k t3 or t4. 

Once the wall is down for the follow up attacks you can leave the seige out.

Signature
FaLLeN ApPLe
Posted on 2018-04-19 17:42:35 | Show thread starter's posts only

You most probably lost because you were unable to take out the wall in time and/or your troops were taken out too quickly by the powerful wall and traps so your morale hit zero.

Signature
Lazz Joker
Need help? Advice? Or just a friendly face to talk to? Mail me!
Posted on 2018-04-20 14:57:57 | Show thread starter's posts only

What I feel is a more accurate description of Defense in general within' this game is this:

If you walked up and punched a wall made out of drywall, you would go through with minimal effort.  Your attack hits much harder than the defense it has.

If you walked up and punched a brick wall, that wall has a lot of defense.  It's going to hurt.  A lot.

The key difference here is knowing how much damage you do.  If you don't have more attack damage than they do defense.  You're going to do almost nothing to it.

It doesn't matter whether we are talking about troops vs troops or talking about troops vs walls.
Siege on the other hand is kind of like taking a sledge hammer with you to hit that wall.  While it may not be guaranteed to break through on the first hit, you definitely have a better chance, in my opinion.

If you contact Live support with this matter they more than likely will mention the fact that this player had a lot of defense within' their wall.  Or some variation of this, but no matter what, you're going to hear them mention Defense being a/the factor here.

Good luck in the future & happy gaming!

Signature