Lords Mobile Today: 0    Total Posts: 1971

Total:#4

Create Thread

[Chat(iOS)] chinese guilds

[Copy link] 3/309

Posted on 2017-11-22 06:53:50 | Show thread starter's posts only

I've been playing this game now for over a year, in this time nearly every kingdom is now ruled by Chinese guilds, the game is getting beyond a joke as they spend thousands to get there very very high might castles/bases, I enjoy the game but feel with the constant attacks from Chinese guilds its ruining the game enjoyment and feel that the developers of the game need to lokk at this major issue with in this game, like maybe do country kingdoms like UK  members in one, Chinese in another, USA in another and so forth.
I have meet many friends through the game but now have quit the game due to this issue which I feel needs to be addressed and made fairer for other guilds /players to make game enjoyable again.
I would like to here other players comments on this issue too and hopefully a developers opinion too would be great.
Thank you

Signature
Posted on 2017-11-22 11:46:47 | Show thread starter's posts only

You just need to learn to protect yourself. As with any war game, you kill or be killed. You won’t get hurt in farmville.

Signature
Posted on 2017-11-22 16:16:58 | Show thread starter's posts only

try to migrate to a new kingdom. or old kingdom

Signature
Posted on 2017-11-23 13:57:29 | Show thread starter's posts only

Hello I've been playing this game for a while and noticed the insane increases in Chinese guilds I think it completely unfair how shop items are much much cheaper to the Chinese this isn't fair on other players as we have to put a alot more money into the game just to get out run or over ruled by Chinese guild's that can obtain alot more might than the rest of us please do somthing about this as it is killing the game

Signature
J.Richardson