Lords Mobile Today: 3    Total Posts: 1933

Total:#6

Create Thread

[Chat(iOS)] Kingdoms

[Copy link] 5/470

Posted on 2017-05-09 19:43:52 | Show thread starter's posts only

Is there any schedule as to the release of new kingdoms? I'm looking for a fresh new start and I'd like to get a head start by knowing exactly when I can hop in to a new kingdom. If there is no kingdom release schedule, is there any estimate for how often new ones are released (ie. new kingdom released every month, week, etc.)? Thanks

Signature
Posted on 2017-05-09 19:45:56 | Show thread starter's posts only

By estimate, I mean is there a tentative schedule (kingdoms are usually released every blah blah blah)

Signature
Posted on 2017-05-10 23:29:10 | Show thread starter's posts only

There are currently 123 kingdoms in the game. If you notice the protection period, it seems like a new kingdom opens every couple days. Whenever you open a new account it will throw into one of the new kingdoms and you have the option to migrate to another desired kingdom. Frankly 123 kingdoms is way too much but due to the fact that this is a mobile game creating larger kingdoms would most likely lead to lag. I think IGG should focus our money on fixing the server reliability and not adding new kingdoms or emojis or flower petals dropping everywhere... we want to burn opponents castles and have them smell the roses not seeing them floating around.

Signature
Posted on 2017-05-10 23:30:05 | Show thread starter's posts only

There are currently 123 kingdoms in the game. If you notice the protection period, it seems like a new kingdom opens every couple days. Whenever you open a new account it will throw into one of the new kingdoms and you have the option to migrate to another desired kingdom. Frankly 123 kingdoms is way too much but due to the fact that this is a mobile game creating larger kingdoms would most likely lead to lag. I think IGG should focus our money on fixing the server reliability and not adding new kingdoms or emojis or flower petals dropping everywhere... we want to burn opponents castles and have them smell the roses not seeing them floating around.

Signature
Posted on 2017-05-13 00:38:40 | Show thread starter's posts only

I am sure that every week, IGG will add an kingdom every week

Signature
Posted on 2017-08-26 05:41:36 | Show thread starter's posts only

Why don't u join Kingdom 51 after all KINGDOM Mergers may take place soon!

Signature