Lords Mobile Today: 0    Total Posts: 2982

Total:#6

Create Thread

[Chat(iOS)] This game is unbalanced

[Copy link] 5/8416

Posted on 2016-08-14 16:37:18 | Show thread starter's posts only

While I enjoy the game, the fact is that low level players feel harassed by players of much higher levels. This does not HAVE to negatively impact build time or progress but it certainly is frustrating, especially since the game really has been taken over by by players of one region. There should be a cap on how low a level certain players can attack. A player with a level 25 castle should not be able to attack a player with a level 7 or even a level 10. People leave and that drys up your revenue. Basically it's frustrating to be so easily bullied. I'm sure the admins don't care all that much but this is becoming the general feeling and you might want to take that into consideration for the future. Although the general consensus is that you dont care as long as you make money, I feel like this should be stated.

Signature
Posted on 2016-08-18 11:49:51 | Show thread starter's posts only

They should relly look into this isue, i agree.

Signature
Posted on 2016-09-14 14:37:52 | Show thread starter's posts only

There are super simple things you can do to prevent that from happening without specific intervention from the game designers.

I would not make an argument for these restrictions based on lost revenue, in any case. After all, who do you think is spending? The lv 10 getting attacked or the lv25 that is cruising for targets?

Signature
[C_S] L Tyler
Guild Leader of [C_S] Cedetel Spartans
K:47 Cedetel
IGG ID: 360532485
Posted on 2016-09-15 01:59:44 | Show thread starter's posts only

This is a war game, getting attacked is part of the game. there are many ways you can protect yourself from those attacks. Do it and you will only lose trap might and your wall will be down, troops will be safe. traps and walls are bullshit in any case. Also do not have too much liquid might, then on paper you 15 Mil might and get attacked and you down to 4 Mil. do your research etc. next Im a c25 with 40mil might but that doesn't stop a c25 with 155Mil might coming after me? So do what you must to protect yourself, eventually you will be that c25 attacking others.

Signature
Castle level: C25
Posted on 2021-03-26 09:17:12 | Show thread starter's posts only

Banned  

Signature
Posted on 2021-06-21 05:28:59 | Show thread starter's posts only

I actually started playing board games more. Somehow they give me more pleasure, no matter how you look at it. Moreover, for a little money, you can buy an rpg starter kit https://signumgames.com/store/filters/exclusives-accessories/starters/-a cool thing. A friend told me, who has been a fan of board games for a long time, and it's really very cool.

Signature