Lords Mobile Today: 0    Total Posts: 1917

Total:#22

Create Thread

[Chat(iOS)] How is it possible to have 4 billion might as a player

Hot Topics [Copy link] 21/16433

Posted on 2017-10-30 12:17:14 | Show thread starter's posts only

I can understand. Even in the newest kingdom, they are already like castle lvl 24 that quick which is way impossible. And by seeing that number of Chinese smh. They must developer or hacker or son of Bill Gates and Mark Zuckerberg. This game is really unfair. I played day and night but it's useless. I also started losing interest and this game and players are fucked up. Lol

Signature
Posted on 2017-10-30 13:52:04 | Show thread starter's posts only

Don't criticize untill you've at least finished please :D

A lot of the issues discussed here are mainly do to people being un-aware of the games basics, level your infirmaries for less wounded/dead (attacking or defending), Manors as well if your in need of training speed, and you can afford a 24h shield every day if you can reach a bit above 600 in the Colosseum, and there is a way to counter these insane might guys train a shit ton of t1 and t2 until you have at least twice the max sendable which is 300k with all R8 heroes and army size boost, I also recommend using a anti scout and having a shield on hand so once they've walked into your trap and try to zero you for retaliation you can just jar the bastards lol.

But like everyone else I still see the obvious issue of favoritism, in the two years I've been at this game EVERY KINGDOM I've been in has "That one guy"  who's word is law do to their un-obtainable might  (typically Chinese) and I for one im not convinced there are that many people soo addicted to lords that they blow thousands of real life currency on a little pixle army that isn't anywhere near proportionate, it just defies all logic. IGG has some flawed logic of their own because they have never put in a way for us to attack their boosted favorites... I'd sure as hell like to be able to take the fight to them instead of settling for killing a bit of T4 I manage to bait in );

Signature
S.C.W