Lords Mobile Today: 0    Total Posts: 1888

Total:#20

Create Thread

[Chat(iOS)] How is it possible to have 4 billion might as a player

[Copy link] 19/14890

Posted on 2016-08-07 03:05:36 | Show thread starter's posts only

We no longer have a 4 billion might player in kingdom 15, but we still have a 1 billion might player, support tells me he is a legit spender....but I call BS. I like this game but no way would I spend over 5 grand to even be a threat. So I love the idea of no purchases for a few days to make IGG realize the frustration of people who spent money on this game, but now realize that they need to spend thousands to just irritate large players. I will post throughout world chat for a few days to see if it gets traction....then hopefully they can boost a character in each kingdom to fight these large Chinese players

Signature
Posted on 2016-08-07 12:00:14 | Show thread starter's posts only

Dont know where he is now buyt look up CXC Wolf there's like 5 of them but there's on thats several billion went from 200mil to 3bil in a period of less than 12 hours. Now I'm not a genius by any means but the amount of $$$$$$ that that would take is beyond stupid. Also if you know where to look rumors of a chinese gem hack have circulated before. This is only an in game abuse/ evidence of such a hack.

Signature

❇❈❉I can hear your Blood Calling me.❄❅❆

[imgmap]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v626/GalaxyCommander/Akabane%20Kuroto/Blood_Splatter.jpg[/imgmap]

⇍▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⇏

Whispering my name.
⇍▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⇏

▶▷▸▹►▻
Begging me to Silence It's call◀◁◂◃◄◅

[imgright]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v626/GalaxyCommander/Akabane%20Kuroto/Akabane.jpg[/imgright]
Posted on 2016-08-08 17:27:14 | Show thread starter's posts only

99% of the high might players are all Chinese and don't like foreigners so I'm thinking this is not the game for non-Chinese players.  There's either preferential treatment or hacking going on or IGG plants.  It's the same story for every kingdom.

Signature
Posted on 2016-08-09 08:09:35 | Show thread starter's posts only

Its a problem that needs to be addressed because it WILL break the game. It will also severely damage the reputation of the company IGG if they want to maintain face as global games they need to get the preferential treatment under control. They need to re-balance things. If they don't myself several other gamers, including streamers, youtubers, and the like will never play an IGG title again. Instead whenever asked we will spout this line. IGG favors the Chinese and if you are not Chinese you cannot play the game at an even playing field. P2P or not.

Signature

❇❈❉I can hear your Blood Calling me.❄❅❆

[imgmap]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v626/GalaxyCommander/Akabane%20Kuroto/Blood_Splatter.jpg[/imgmap]

⇍▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⇏

Whispering my name.
⇍▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⇏

▶▷▸▹►▻
Begging me to Silence It's call◀◁◂◃◄◅

[imgright]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v626/GalaxyCommander/Akabane%20Kuroto/Akabane.jpg[/imgright]
Posted on 2017-06-26 21:51:48 | Show thread starter's posts only

35mil might here ill come rule your area haha j.kb the Chinese price for giftcards is cheaper than US, every country is different and from what im told is why they spend (obviously) it is bogus i do agree with that, but i feel they should do an update where super high mil might can only attack other high might players which wi give newcomers a chance to grow. Just an idea.

Signature
Yup
Posted on 2017-06-27 05:05:36 | Show thread starter's posts only

Sigh!!! guys just protect yourselves, we had Bren Chong in our kingdom, 11 billion might. but if he ports next to you and u are protected he gets nothing, and eventually he wont anymore because he gets nothing. 

Some people may have hacked the game but some just spent a lot. So u wanting to make a new server for bigger players? so why would IGG punish those who spend on the game? personally Im not close to a billion might and they could possibly solo attack me but its a wargame. protect yourself. those high spending players spend enough so IGG can imporve and give the f2p more free stuff. If they don't spend, less updates, less free stuff and less fun.

Signature
Castle level: C25
Posted on 2017-09-26 11:36:30 | Show thread starter's posts only

It amuses me quite a bit to see these forums. Back then it took a day or two to get 1 player that big by the entire guild gifting items and gold to the 1 person in order to quickly make them strong enough to help everyone. Currently, the same can be done still, but only up to best might area in your guild. After that it is as simple as the 1 player staying shielded while every player sends gold and other rss for troop spamming. This is a game of war, the only way to benifit and get ahead is to work together... Or be very rich and not know what else to do with their money. Like Arnold Schwarzenegger on Game of War.
Also, fun for 420, my "prove im human" was Toke

Signature
Posted on 2017-10-13 10:14:05 | Show thread starter's posts only

i spent only $30 and got my way to 55M so dont assume people are hacking when u are just bad at the game

Signature
Posted on 2017-10-13 17:20:13 | Show thread starter's posts only

I've been playing lords mobile close to 2 years and finally have t4.  Unfortunately it doesn't mean anything anymore.  It's no secret Asian countries are spending pennies compared to their western counterparts.  Yet were forced to play with these conditions.  Every kingdom is ran by Asian guilds.  Obviously something is up.  I guarantee America is their biggest market,  yet we are treated like dirt.  It literally feels like this is on purpose too.  

My suggestion would be to give us the option to pick a kingdom that's region locked.  Let us play our local competitors and actually be able to understand what they are saying, because let's face it.  That translator option sucks.

I'd love to say I'm fed up with IGG and I quit but I'm heavily invested into this game!  Something does need to be done though cause it's getting out of control.

Signature
Posted on 2017-10-14 01:41:23 | Show thread starter's posts only

Hmmmm, guess the moderators don't wanna touch this subject. Agreed with everything said. It's a money grab for IGG and Asian countries have a large advantage. I'm keen on IGG putting large spenders in kingdoms to themselves and f2p and small budget players in others. I like the game for the most part but like most in today's economic landscape, IGG is straight greed.

Signature