Lords Mobile Today: 1    Total Posts: 1894

Total:#20

Create Thread

[Chat(iOS)] How is it possible to have 4 billion might as a player

[Copy link] 19/15009

Posted on 2016-07-26 10:01:47 | Show thread starter's posts only

I feel that some players must have a hack for this game, there is no way that most of the Chinese guilds could have paid for that much might. I'm at 12 million, I have spent over a $200 on this game....so how much would I have to spend to have 4 billion in might, some guilds don't even have that. I wish the support team would answer me back as to how that is possible!
The downside to all of the Chinese guilds having all the might, is that I see players quit every day because they constantly get attacked by these guilds and cannot grow....if you want to make this game fair and more enjoyable, share the hack with one non-Chinese person and let them get to 4 billion might....this whole game would change! No more Chinese Alliance and people all over the world wouldn't loose interest in this game!

Signature
Posted on 2016-07-26 10:24:43 | Show thread starter's posts only

Stop this micro-aggression! You can grow that big by using smart tactics and strategy!

Signature
Posted on 2016-07-26 10:40:03 | Show thread starter's posts only

4 billion might...what kingdom is he from and what's this players name??

Signature
Posted on 2016-07-26 11:41:13 | Show thread starter's posts only

There is a player with 4 billion might?? What's his username? Kingdom?

Signature
WOOF
Posted on 2016-07-26 11:44:24 | Show thread starter's posts only

Oh btw I think it's only possible to have like 225 million base might so I'm guessing if he has 4 billion might he probably has that and a whole ocean load of T4 troops.

Signature
WOOF
Posted on 2016-07-29 19:55:45 | Show thread starter's posts only

I guess support reads these forum chats, but not when you chat with customer support, because the player I mentioned went from 400 million down to 146 million. I believe that several Chinese guilds have hacked the system and dominate this game because of that. While 1 player was fixed in K-15, we still have several players with 200 million plus in our Kingdom. Again if IGG wants to keep players, they should boost the might of non Chinese players to balance the game out! I see so many level 20 and above castles that are abandoned, and it's because they realize they can never compete no matter how much money they spend. It would cost me over $3,000 US dollars to be in the top 5 might....even thought I am now building my level 25 castle. Broken, needs to be fixed!

Signature
Posted on 2016-07-30 03:17:42 | Show thread starter's posts only

Some of these guys must be spending big, your looking at over 50grand and top 5 is very, very hard to get. I dont know how they are spending so much but its insane, unlocking T4s cost around 10 grand let alone building troops, gear and other upgrades.

Signature
Posted on 2016-07-30 07:06:14 | Show thread starter's posts only

I agree,  we have a player in our Kingdom with a might of 4.5 million.  

So,  obviousy his guild is always in control of the base.

This is ridiculous,  as his guild doesn't  even have top migh.

The player is either a game addict with an unlimited credit card, or he's using a hack,  or he's company sponsored,  or he's part of the game development team.

Last week he was attacked non-stop,  he shielded with a 3.5 million might,  and came back a few hours later with 4.5 million might.

The game developers need to end this.

I'm already losing interest,  and have alread stopped buying bundles.

The game owners might take notice and deal with this if there's a mass boycot of the game for a few days, or at least an agreement between all bundle buyers,  to STOP spending any more real money on this game.

Signature
Posted on 2016-07-30 15:41:11 | Show thread starter's posts only

iGG want to make money from every possible way. Whoever pays the most money to them, get the right to flex their egos, simple as that. 

It is possible to have 4 billion might, a credit card does all the job. I think the highest might is around 1 billion might, his in game name is "cigar". 4 billion is more like mis-read.

Signature
Posted on 2016-07-30 18:36:36 | Show thread starter's posts only

I find it especially strange that each kingdom had one, only one. player with extreme might.  What are the odds of that?  It would be more realistic if there were more players with similar extreme might in one kingdom.

It is this that makes me wonder if this is not some scheme by IGG.

Again,  of someone chooses to spent ridiculously high amounts of real money,  then so be it.

Maybe the game would be fairer, if IGg moves all the extra hight players all into their own little "extreme level" kingdom.

Again,  if all players were to join together and collectively agreed to to stop spending money on bundles,  then IGg might take note and even the odds for the other 99% of player.

I still maintain that the fact that each kingdom has ONE player with mights of 4.5 million is somehow an indication that something fishy is going on.

Signature