Lords Mobile Today: 0    Total Posts: 2701

Moderator: Rider016ooooclaire

Total:#6

Create Thread

[Chat(iOS)] I can’t log into my account

[Copy link] 5/463

Posted on 2019-02-01 23:14:55 | Show thread starter's posts only

Help I can’t get into my game it loads then closes right after now it’s saying I have switched my account and to close the app and log in again.  I haven’t logged out please help me

Signature
Posted on 2019-02-02 03:50:53 | Show thread starter's posts only

Sounds like something no one on the forum can help with. Have you contacted Live Chat Support? They would be better suited to help you.

Signature
I am just an average player with too much time on my hands and an obsession with Lords Mobile. I am not an IGG employee nor am I affiliated with IGG in any way.

www.LordsMobileGuidesByT.com
Posted on 2019-02-06 17:37:41 | Show thread starter's posts only

Kindly contact live support :)

Signature
~Birds of feather stick together
Posted on 2019-03-04 19:00:20 | Show thread starter's posts only

Hi - have you found a solution?

I have been dealing with this for 3 days now (since that emergency maintenance on Friday), and have had multiple exchanges with IGG helpdesk, but they haven’t been able to find a solution.

I’m crossing my fingers you’ll be able to help me :)

Signature
Posted on 2019-03-13 09:57:08 | Show thread starter's posts only

I fixed mine by logging out of game center and logging in on another acc... after that it let me start a new game and after tutorial I could switch to my acc and went back to my own game center

Hope this can help others get this fixed

Signature
Posted on 2019-04-11 15:26:23 | Show thread starter's posts only

Login with something different besides what you're logging in on, you said you had two accounts login on one phone on one account login on another phone to another account should help

Signature
Pilkinton