Lords Mobile Today: 0    Total Posts: 2599

Moderator: Rider016ooooclaire

Total:#4

Create Thread

[Chat(iOS)] Kvk now stinks ;(

[Copy link] 3/267

Posted on 2018-09-29 01:26:00 | Show thread starter's posts only

Who thought that playing lords cup for kvk would be fun? It is a joke to not have anything else to do for kvk, and I am going to bash it forever because it sucks now!

Signature
Posted on 2018-09-29 11:43:12 | Show thread starter's posts only

Agreed. Especially since the lords ball is timed. Even those few who like it have to wait. Unbelievably dumb. Terrible kvk. I'll sit bubbled. Not even bothering with it.

Signature
Posted on 2018-09-29 12:00:10 | Show thread starter's posts only

Unless I missed something.... the old Kvk gave an opportunity for ALL members to earn points and have fun.  That is the point to have fun.  Now if you are not strong enough, you can't participate, you just can't.  You will have to bubble during KVK instead of taking whatever your hero could do at your might to grow.  KVK used to be a time to get lots of kills but in this format only the huge players are out.  
Everyone needs to be able to participate for the good of there hero, their guild and the fun of the game.  If not some will never grow and WILL quit.  You should not have to buy one thing to play this game and IGG is making it almost impossible with the new upgrades, new hero's and now a new event you can only win by spending money.  
Shame on IGG for forgetting their customers.  :(

Signature
Daiiiiiissssssyyyyyy
Posted on 2018-10-01 22:06:32 | Show thread starter's posts only

I agree KvK now sucks and I won’t be buying anything until they fix it. So stupid to change this.

Signature