Lords Mobile Today: 1    Total Posts: 2562

Moderator: July0714Rider016

Total:#7

Create Thread

[Chat(iOS)] Might Disappearing

[Copy link] 6/232

Posted on 2018-08-22 07:47:19 | Show thread starter's posts only

Okay, Let me start this off by stating.. Im not looking for a handout.
I have screenshots of my account and might. It has been sporadically lowering in might over the past 2-3 weeks.
I was up to as much as 9m, only to be lowered to mid 7m. So i took a screenshot, and thought maybe I was just mistaken. I bought a bunch of gems to raise my might, upgrades, troops.. etc. All was well, until it happened again! I asked my guild-mates to look into it and keep an eye on my might, and I repeated the process of in-game purchases to raise my might. Finally, it happened this last time. This is ridiculous. Ive spent a lot of my hard earned money on this game because i love it, and the people I have met playing it.  Right now i am sitting at 7.5m might. It is extremely disappointing and discouraging, when your hard work, and money is going to waste.

If there is anything that can be done, please contact me. 
Thank You.

Signature
Posted on 2018-08-22 09:51:36 | Show thread starter's posts only

I did not mean to post this twice. I apologize.

Signature
Posted on 2018-08-22 11:00:54 | Show thread starter's posts only

I am now at 6.1m might.. I am really getting concerned..

Signature
Posted on 2018-08-22 11:31:13 | Show thread starter's posts only

I just spoke to someone on the phone. After my might dropped over 6 million. They said they will get it resolved.

Signature
Posted on 2018-08-24 03:41:38 | Show thread starter's posts only

Are you being attacked? Because u still quite low in might, can be easily solo attacked and maybe seeing as though you are boosting troops, your infirmary space might not be able to cover the amount of troops you have so they end up being dead?

Signature
Castle level: C25
Posted on 2018-08-24 08:44:57 | Show thread starter's posts only

Aye i have the exact same issue it really pisses me off because i know i cant get past the same meight i dont understand how its happening butit really needs to stop

Signature
Dopekill
Posted on 2018-09-28 01:24:46 | Show thread starter's posts only

Okay. So it turns out that I MAY have lost some might without a specific reason I can pinpoint. I recently had a drug OD that left me with short term memory loss. This is the reason i can attribute my loss of might to. I was in the hospital completely confused for a week. I found out where i lost the might, and it wasnt a bug, it was my own confusion, and not the fault of the developers.
I'd like to apologize for this thread as it was not anyone's fault as I made it out to sound.
I worked my butt off, but I'm up to almost 20m.
You can close this topic. its been resolved. 
Thank You.

Signature