Lords Mobile Today: 0    Total Posts: 2562

Moderator: July0714Rider016

Total:#4

Create Thread

[Chat(iOS)] Guild Fest Quest Spawn

[Copy link] 3/252

Posted on 2018-05-29 04:02:29 | Show thread starter's posts only

Hi everyone,

It's usually "common knowledge" it seems that quest don't respawn when someone took one and still haven't finished it. Is it true ? based on fact ? backed by IGG moderator :P?
For exemple, sending 120 help quest, it won't respawn until the one who took it finish it..?

Thank you guys !

Signature
Posted on 2018-05-29 08:22:33 | Show thread starter's posts only

That's a really good question. I'd like to know as well.

I want to say that it isn't fact, but then again I haven't really paid attention. My girlfriend and I had the same quest last guild fest, but it very well could have been me finishing it and her picking it up in close succession. 

Either way, it would be good to know for sure if this is the case.

Signature
The world can use a little more positivity, share yours!
Posted on 2018-05-29 08:33:58 | Show thread starter's posts only

No. It will re-spawn no matter who takes it. If it didn't then the quests board would be pretty much empty all the time. Most of my guild takes 120 help quests at the same time so if this were true then that would not be able to occur. Quests spawn randomly similar to hell events.

Thanks for asking! :)

Signature
~Birds of feather stick together
Posted on 2018-05-29 11:46:03 | Show thread starter's posts only

Not true. Otherwise, you wouldn't see multiples of a quest available at once. They seem to be randomly generated based on your gauntlet alone. Just because someone takes a 352 doesn't mean there won't be another for 8-16 hours. If it did, GF scores would be much much lower.

Signature