Lords Mobile Today: 0    Total Posts: 2320

Total:#4

Create Thread

[Chat(iOS)] I got ripped off using the mall

[Copy link] 3/141

Posted on 2018-05-06 07:22:20 | Show thread starter's posts only

You guys have a special offer for 4.99$ that if you buy the gem packed package it says you get 1000 gems x15 next to it and an couple other items and I never got the 15000 gems are you guys just ripping people off because if I don’t get my 15000 gems from the gem packed package I can get you guys shut down that’s a scam and I enjoy playing this game. So I will ask only once can you please fix this

Signature
Posted on 2018-05-06 08:34:51 | Show thread starter's posts only

Did you check unique tab in your inventory for anything gem related?

Signature
Posted on 2018-05-06 14:39:07 | Show thread starter's posts only

Hi, I buy this pack often and no issues.
Gems will instantly appear in usual location, are you sure you properly purchased the pack?
Maybe reboot your device and check again.
If still not there try using the Igg chat from in game support, I have used it a couple times.

Signature
Gaming since the 1980's
Posted on 2018-05-06 22:26:13 | Show thread starter's posts only

I have purchased this pack previously as well. As SkipperXO mentioned, the gems will instantly appear in the usual location (with your current amount of gems). There is no unique item or anything that needs to be opened in your inventory. It is not uncommon to hear people mention that they didn't receive any gems without looking at their totals before and after. If this is your first time buying the pack, don't be alarmed, these mistakes happen.

However, if you can confirm that you did not receive it - live support would be the direction to take this issue.

Signature
The world can use a little more positivity, share yours!