Lords Mobile Today: 2    Total Posts: 2440

Total:#3

Create Thread

[Chat(iOS)] Challenge 1-15 trial 1

[Copy link] 2/157

Posted on 2018-05-04 15:40:01 | Show thread starter's posts only

Hi everybody! This stage I'm really confused about. For F2P you have like no choice — just select all 5 STR F2P heroes and roll. I keep losing and losing. Tried all 3 different fighting patterns (you know, when you restart a level there will be a slight different fighting/targeting pattern), tried to do the maximum available ultimate usage offset, tried catching MAAAAD timings (0.01 second reaction lol), but I still lose. Any suggestions from F2P professionals?

Signature
Posted on 2018-05-04 16:18:25 | Show thread starter's posts only

Try using either Crow, Child of Light, Trickster and Prima or Tracker, Child of Light, Rose Knight and Prima

Tell us how it goes! :)

Signature
~Birds of feather stick together
Posted on 2018-05-06 22:11:13 | Show thread starter's posts only

The challenge mode is exactly as it is labeled - it's challenging. Due to the limited number of F2P heroes a player has access to, it becomes really difficult to do much of anything when you're restricted to something like STR heroes only or any other stat for that matter. There will be encounters where you will not succeed - this is the reality of the situation. I have personally encountered this on a number of situations throughout the challenge mode. As a result, I ended up spending to get grey grade heroes just for progression purposes.

I'm not sure if there really is a way around the challenge as a F2P in such instances. Trial 1 is the easy part, wait until you get to 2nd or 3rd on some of these challenges, they are something to be trifled with!

Signature
The world can use a little more positivity, share yours!