As Baebae over this post says. There were no rewards received on my account when i did the connection between the apps
1) WeGamers is a messaging app for gamers, by gamers! With WeGamers, you can chat with your guild without having to log in!
You can download WeGamers here:
Android | iOS
2) You must download Lords Mobile and log in to the game account you want to connect to WeGamers.
3) Each WeGamers account can only be connected to one Lords Mobile account.
4) Note: Before you connect your account to WeGamers, log in to Lords Mobile to check your IGGID. Make sure you are on the right account!
How to connect your account:
1. Open the WeGamers app. Tap “Me”, then tap “Connect to Games”
2. You can connect your game accounts here. This page will also show the games WeGamers can currently support. Tap on the “Connect Now!” button to choose the game you want to connect your account to.
3. You will be brought to the screen below. This will show you all supported games currently downloaded on your device. Tap on “Connect”.
4. WeGamers will request for permission to sync your guild chat messages. Tap on “Allow” to go to the next step. Tapping on “Cancel” will return to the previous page.
5. Tapping on “Allow” will sync your guild chat messages with WeGamers, and connect your Lords Mobile account to your WeGamers account.
1) A group chat will appear in WeGamers. The name of the chat will be your guild’s name. All messages sent from this group chat will also appear in your in-game guild chat.
2) Images, voice messages, stickers, etc. are not supported in the in-game guild chat. The system will prompt players to open WeGamers to view this content. Only text messages will appear in-game.
3) The WeGamers chat group will be updated automatically if any members join or leave your guild in-game.
4) To remove the connection between WeGamers and your Lords Mobile account, select “Connect to Games”, then tap on the in the top right corner.
Removing the connection will not affect any data in Lords Mobile.