Lords Mobile Today: 0    Total Posts: 792

Total:#7

Create Thread

[News] Lords Mobile Update: Darknest Rising

[Copy link] 6/9472

Posted on 2017-01-24 21:04:43 | Show thread starter's posts only

Our royal maintenance crew has prepared an update! Lords Mobile's servers will be undergoing maintenance on 01/24/2017 from 22:00-23:00 (GMT-5). During this period, the game will not be available. To thank you for your patience and support, we will be giving out 600 Gems to everyone after the update is complete! 

Updates: 
Nox has unlocked a gateway to an evil plane! The Darknest is coming! Darknest hives are popping up all over the kingdom and are teeming with deadly monsters and armies! Call upon your allies and cast these shadows out! 
#The Darknest has opened! Rally your Guild mates and hold back this evil to get Dark Essences.
#New Building: Transmutation Lab - Transmute Dark Essences here to get amazing treasures!
#New Building: Labyrinth – In these dark, twisting halls dwell many vile beasts, which can only be defeated by the magic of the Holy Stars. Clear Skirmish 8 – Sacred War to unlock! 
#Spring is in the air! Stay tuned for our upcoming events!

Together, we'll fight back the Darknest! Have fun, Lords!

Signature
Lords Mobile
Posted on 2017-01-24 21:26:28 | Show thread starter's posts only

Wow, good job igg :)

Signature
Posted on 2017-01-25 01:45:32 | Show thread starter's posts only

Please share some info on how the Labyrinth works please. When do you win gems? Who wins gems? Is it a leaderboard? There is NO info anywhere on how it operates.

Signature
Aussie Aussie Aussie Oi Oi Oi :)

If I say 'run'.... RUN!
Posted on 2017-01-25 04:15:20 | Show thread starter's posts only

Yes please do provide some sort of guide or would you rather wait for a random player post a guide for it? It's so annoying seeing other players winning millions of gems from it while I've been spending some gems and haven't got even a fraction of their winnings.

Signature
Posted on 2017-01-25 15:37:28 | Show thread starter's posts only

Lords moblie is turning to a gambling game now. In my kingdom there would be few player will spend money on it now. And it's the worst event I have ever seen.  The event ruins lords mobile. Good luck igg

Signature
Xinge
Posted on 2017-01-30 06:49:58 | Show thread starter's posts only

You guys really need to fix this weird glitch that's been happening since the update...whenever I land on a tile it turns red and it scares the hell out of me because I think I'm getting attacked...

Signature
Posted on 2017-03-17 22:11:34 | Show thread starter's posts only

I'm not happy with what rewards the Darknest events have been coughing out cos it's mostly useless items LM TEAM.

Signature