Lords Mobile Today: 18    Total Posts: 34409

Total:#121

Event

[Event] Guild Showdown Discussion - Win upto 1500 Gems!

Hot Topics [Copy link] 120/42119 [The event has ended.]

Posted on 2017-09-12 20:28:49 | Show thread starter's posts only

Sorry, you are not authorized to view the following details.

Perhaps display which buffs are active when registering.  It's a bit confusing...prisoner bonus, altar bonus active, titles aren't, etc.

Signature
Posted on 2017-09-13 00:08:00 | Show thread starter's posts only

I would like to join.

Signature
Posted on 2017-09-13 04:41:55 | Show thread starter's posts only

I love guild showdown, I can see other players. Really love it I can see enemy have t4 or no. too

Signature
Crystal
Posted on 2017-09-13 11:25:47 | Show thread starter's posts only

Guild Showdown

Signature
Arthur L Brunson, Jr
Posted on 2017-09-13 13:20:54 | Show thread starter's posts only

I though it was rather entertaining. Fun event for many to taken place in. The tiers could be balanced a little better.

Signature
Posted on 2017-09-13 14:10:47 | Show thread starter's posts only

Since the castle requirements are lowered for this event, I think it would be fair to lower the number of entries required to participate.  Even if fewer entries means you have a lower chance of winning.  
The gifts weren't great, and if it wasn't good practice for whipping guildmembers into shape, then it wouldn't have been worth the boosts we used.
This will be the second one in two weeks.  Too frequent and it'll just become a pain.  
All that said, I love that IGG is developing new types of challenges. Keep coming up with new ones and people won't get bored of the same old stuff.  Take my money!

[WY-]Lunatuck

Signature
Posted on 2017-09-13 16:02:41 | Show thread starter's posts only

I would like to a button on each of the players names in the guild line up, where you can view troops and the heros they've sent that brings up a list of the army stats and boosts that will be applied during the event.

Signature
Hunt
Posted on 2017-09-13 17:47:38 | Show thread starter's posts only

so i love the idea, but the event is not great for this game particular. the way you sign for the event should be difrent. so you can not use army boost/ fury/ title and so on. (this feature i want to be competetive by how you want to play it and not just those who bother to waste 10k gems every week.
1. Chose hero, 2. you pick the gear you want hero to equipp, 3. set talents, 4. set formation 5. the troops you want to send.

there should allso be a lower bracket you can fight in if you loose the main battle. (last time we had a 55-52 score against the winner. closest enemy was 55-48)

thanks for taking your time to read :)

Signature
Telrun
Posted on 2017-09-13 21:06:43 | Show thread starter's posts only

Hope that the contestant has minimum of 20/so many guild can join even the new one. I think it would be more fun. Coz 50 contestant is hard to reach.

Signature
Posted on 2017-09-14 04:28:56 | Show thread starter's posts only

I personally think the event would really be nice and fun to take part (even if there was no rewards, but rewards are still nice add there), but why 55? We have more than that who are daily players and we even message them in various languages to register, to join, but no. Why couldn't partissipating done smoothier? Like those daily event things (acorns, seedlings..) you can collect from the corner of turf window, everybody sees and grabs it easy. Why not put that kind of button opening a small screen with info that you cannot lose a thing during it and the register button, below which would be shown XX/55 registrations done. Ofc keep it in the news as it has been but that button to a small screen would make registering to the event easier; not everyone can play with their native language so keep it simple. Also, why not make it easier to access for guilds with lesser members? You could run junior 30-54 partisipants, normal 55-79 and senior 80-100 with the reward quality according to showdown class. That would give smaller guilds too a chance (to even join, it's still more needed than to join in gf) and also add some exitement for those bigger and more active guilds as it wouldn't be 5-0 wiping the floor.

Signature