Lords Mobile Today: 69    Total Posts: 34369

Total:#121

Event

[Event] Guild Showdown Discussion - Win upto 1500 Gems!

Hot Topics [Copy link] 120/42074 [The event has ended.]

Posted on 2017-09-11 10:33:44 | Show thread starter's posts only

Sorry, you are not authorized to view the following details.

Suggestions:

1. Guilds should be able to choose between "Beginner or Master" when going to register.

Beginner: can only use t1 to t3 troops to battle.
Master: t1 to t4 troops.

Rewards on Master should be better(quantity) than beginner.

This will solve the unbalance pairings of guilds with t4 vs guilds without t4.

2. Lower the minimum members for guild to be able to participate and make it a guild vs guild per kingdom first. Then the champions in "Beginner and Master" per kingdom will have a showdown vs the winners also from other kingdoms.

3. Make the rewards better or increase the quantity specially we get random items.

Signature
Posted on 2017-09-11 10:54:25 | Show thread starter's posts only

Yes i like the guild showdown. 
I would prefer if there were a maximum number of troops and if you could choose training in battle it would also be nice to see the battles.

In this way it's more balanced!

Signature
The King is back.
Posted on 2017-09-11 11:03:43 | Show thread starter's posts only

Yes I like it...

Signature
Posted on 2017-09-11 11:07:24 | Show thread starter's posts only

I was not able to participate as our guild is young and didn't have enough members that would qualify.  Maybe lowering the limit to 40 can get more involved or have a small guild bracket.

Signature
Posted on 2017-09-11 14:21:04 | Show thread starter's posts only

I think the limit for participants should be 30-35 min and the max should be 45-50, this way everyone can participate and also that the rankings can be more evenly matched

Signature
Posted on 2017-09-11 14:32:27 | Show thread starter's posts only

I like the concept but the event was over before I even knew it.  I think if you were able to choose your battles( kinda like war in clash of clans, where you can choose your targets) and had a certain time limit it would have been more fun and interactive.  You still get to choose your troops and defenses, but you can also add in anti scout features and things like that.  I also thought the prizes were a bit weak

Signature
Posted on 2017-09-11 16:56:02 | Show thread starter's posts only

It is quite Fascinating and alot fun

Signature
Posted on 2017-09-11 17:02:05 | Show thread starter's posts only

The previous guild showdown was fantastic and I'm grateful to have participated on that event. It gave me an understanding on how to improve my hero lineup, what leader to choose and what troops to train and deploy. Unfortunately, the matches got quite unfair when our guild reached the semi finals. For what is worth, I suggest to match players by their account level and not by might. Overall rating, and for my appreciation of the opportunity given, including the rewards I recieved, I would rate the previous guild showdown 8/10 - Awesome event! Looking forward for the next guild showdown!

Signature
Posted on 2017-09-11 17:49:35 | Show thread starter's posts only

The rewards are not worth the cost to participate and the matching system is decent but yes it is difficult for any t3 guild to beat t4 the game favors p2p players thats obvious with the last hero you guys released 60% boosts for 100$ packs it shows that u value only income and not your players if you do not release more abilities for f2p players to play fairly with the p2p then u will lose them and in turn the p2p as well guild showdown is an awesome event but the gifts are not worth the cost by anymeans and most only p2p players have the army size boosts and WILL use them along with ever other perk they can that u have provided them there wins it is favored for p2p just like every other event u are emerging a pattern that only interest the high dollar players the little guys are becoming frustrated.... fuedal WOW p2p event... fuedal war p2p event... etc etc the nickle n dime the event 8s decent just stop favboring and make the game more fair and increase the prizes if u expect p3ople to spend 10k in gems just to lose -_- paid players cant even get in the mix anymore

Signature
Posted on 2017-09-11 17:58:18 | Show thread starter's posts only

Would this happen weekly? Monthly? Everyday?

Signature