Lords Mobile Today: 48    Total Posts: 30776

Total:#121

Event

[Event] Guild Showdown Discussion - Win upto 1500 Gems!

Hot Topics [Copy link] 120/41135 [The event has ended.]

Posted on 2017-09-11 08:20:14 | Show thread starter's posts only

Sorry, you are not authorized to view the following details.

Please level the playing field per division... use 50 players total might count being played. Playing few T3 against teams loaded with T3-4s is not a contest.

Signature
Posted on 2017-09-11 08:20:33 | Show thread starter's posts only

Guild showdown is a fair event I would say. No one can just use brute force with millions of troops to win, there has to be some strategy. The prizes aren't great, but this is probably meant for having fun designing and building an army to take on the unknown opponent. The only thing I would change is add a little better prizes, other than that this is a fair event.

Signature
Posted on 2017-09-11 08:36:43 | Show thread starter's posts only

I think that it should be a guild showdown with the minimum being 25 players. 50+ players is allot for most guilds. As me myself just changed guilds to be in a more populated area. But allot of people won't have the chance to participate because of the 50+ players min. I suggest making it 25 players and up so there will be more participants. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Signature
Posted on 2017-09-11 08:41:08 | Show thread starter's posts only

I like this game

Signature
Posted on 2017-09-11 08:44:17 | Show thread starter's posts only

I believe guild showdown to be a great addition to the plethora of mini games IGG has added to Lords Mobile. The only things that I feel need to be addressed are as follows;

1. 55 participants is a little high, especially since there are not many guilds with 55 active members. This makes it harder for guilds to register.

2. During the battle phase, I feel that players should be organized in terms of might. (Lowestest in each guild are first to battle), this make the showdown a bit more fair.

Thank you

Signature
Posted on 2017-09-11 08:58:32 | Show thread starter's posts only

Lower the participant requirements

Signature
Posted on 2017-09-11 09:05:27 | Show thread starter's posts only

Thought it was a really good idea until I watched the battle showdown we fought and realised it was a bit unfair as our biggest player was about 15 million and theirs was 65 million might.

Signature
Posted on 2017-09-11 09:09:51 | Show thread starter's posts only

Was nothing special. Very costly for so many smaller castles who used boosts. Final showdown was boring and way too fast. No details in live showdown. I suggest you not only slow it down but use it as training. Give a detail of why and how the match won/lost. Smaller castles can't understand a quick view just feel like they can't compete when beaten in round 1. I watched a matchup and the first guy in a guild beat the entire lineup of his competition. That means not only was it a huge mismatch but the winning guilds other 54 players all used boosts that were pure waste. The big guilds have the bases and wonders. Let the smaller might castles feel like they have something to win.

Signature
Posted on 2017-09-11 09:28:54 | Show thread starter's posts only

I love the new event, it is weekly so it gives up more opportunity to rise, and especially now that most kingdom are at peace which is other, in our current kingdom I can hardly see anyone participating in war or someone burning so a simulation war would be a good thing to watch, though it is very hard to position ourselves via might rank, so I want to suggest that the guild master can arrange the top 55 players, not base on their ranks but base on their tactics.

Signature
Posted on 2017-09-11 09:30:35 | Show thread starter's posts only

Its pretty interesting to gain something without losing any troops.
But the system didn't prevent t4 players from using t4 advantage to win.
The System should be having an army's tier checking system to ensure it is fair.

Second suggestion: 5 scouting chances given to R5 to reveal 5 opponent's army and army Lineup

Signature