Lords Mobile Today: 69    Total Posts: 34369

Total:#121

Event

[Event] Guild Showdown Discussion - Win upto 1500 Gems!

Hot Topics [Copy link] 120/42074 [The event has ended.]

Posted on 2017-09-11 02:12:47 | Show thread starter's posts only

Sorry, you are not authorized to view the following details.

The best part of this new event is that we get easy rewards and requires no hands-on participation.

Some of the downsides include:

Might Matching:
It's not quite fair to match guilds solely based on Might. Some guilds have t4 troops or some guild members may not be stocked up with troops.

Member Requirement:
There are guilds with a different # of members, and not all are able to participate. It would be nice to have battles with a lower participant requirement. Possibly one with 25-30 members, and the current one: 55 members.

Gifts:
better rewards could be offered, but that might just be our guild since we didn't make it too far

Signature
-intrepidraccoon-
Posted on 2017-09-11 02:13:04 | Show thread starter's posts only

It shows who's killing castles and who's treasure hunting. High might means nothing if it can't be used to defend the hive. Hoping this event makes guilds more aware of the flaws in might requirements.
I say run it as is.

Signature
Dibs on your castle when you die
Posted on 2017-09-11 02:24:12 | Show thread starter's posts only

Hi
I love the idea for guild showdown
My suggestion is to base the rank off registered army might rather than player might
I had to sit reserve with 100k troops while someone with one troop went through just because his player might was higher we won but i wouldnt be happy if we lost by one player

Signature
Posted on 2017-09-11 02:24:47 | Show thread starter's posts only

The biggest setback of the event is it ends too quick.
I suggest it plays like soccer league, 4 teams in 4 groups. Each team has 3 matches, top 2 teams for each group then qualify to the next quarter final elimination stage.
After the group matches, should giving few hours stopping time for each qualified team to rearrange their strategy lineup for the next match.
Also I suggest the rewards for MVP of the event and the best performance player for each guild.

Signature
Ckh
Posted on 2017-09-11 02:26:53 | Show thread starter's posts only

It could be improved substantially by making the rewards better or increasing the frequency. Switching talent sets adds up, being able to at least recoup that cost would be nice.
The description needs some improvement as well, or perhaps an R4/R5 approval of guild members registrations so that they can verify correct talents and gear are being used.

Signature
Posted on 2017-09-11 02:30:07 | Show thread starter's posts only

I still regret popping an army boost for it. The rewards make this event to go "meh, why not" join it. Apart from the "why not", there is no reason to join it.

Signature
Posted on 2017-09-11 02:46:03 | Show thread starter's posts only

I love showdown but I think thank instead of forcing people to join with 55 players, have it to where they can join with less members but gets put in different tiers to go against other guilds with near the same amount of players.
I.E a guild joins with 20 players and goes against a guild with 20-30 players.

Signature
Posted on 2017-09-11 03:26:06 | Show thread starter's posts only

It was good event. Just you can give better rewards

Signature
Posted on 2017-09-11 04:35:24 | Show thread starter's posts only

The Guild Showdown is a joke - you have to set War Talents and add Army ATK boost and Army Size boost - all of which costs you a lot of Gems - and the Rewards do not even come close to repaying your outlay - IGG should be ashamed of themselves.
Rewards cost IGG nothing, but like the GuildFest Rewards, they are pitifully inadequate for what you have to spend to win them.
Wake up IGG - people are not going to put up with shameful rewards forever - they will ditch the game in droves.

Signature
IGG ID: 322993552
Posted on 2017-09-11 04:48:30 | Show thread starter's posts only

We did do that much but we make new friends we enjoyed the event but I was whiching to get it 50/50 we fail doing it but the up coming one we will make it happen
Lords mobile lover

Signature