Lords Mobile Today: 18    Total Posts: 27782

Total:#11

Event

[Event] [Forum Event] Stories of War

Sticky  Spotlight [Copy link] 10/7759 [Count down: 3 Days 0 Hours 12 min.]

Posted on 2017-08-11 02:51:26 | Show thread starter's posts only

Introduction: All Hail to the mighty Lords and Warriors that lead our armies to victory! Lords Mobile is a world filled with war and wonder. The stories that you’ve told in your battles are the works of legend! But there are a few stories that haven’t been told yet. That’s where you guys are coming in. We’re giving you a chance to create a story about your recent war! Post your battle report and/or screenshot, write a story and if your stories are truly great, you could win some rewards!

Hosts: MythMaker & Belikeme

Duration: August 11 – August 20

How To Participate:
1) Post your entry by replying to this topic.
2) Write a story about your war.
3) Don't forget to upload your Battle Report and/or Screenshot.

How to upload your Battle Report / Screenshot:
1) On PC simply use the forum software to upload your Battle Report.
2) On Mobile use one of the following image uploading sites and include the link in your entry:
https://postimage.io/
http://imgur.com/upload

Event Rules:
1) Multiple entries from the same IP address are not allowed and you will be disqualified.
2) Don't comment on other people's posts or your entry will be invalid and removed.
3) Don't forget to include your IGG ID.

IGG and the Lords Mobile Team reserve the right to the final interpretation for this event, its rules, its rewards, and use of all submissions.

Prizes:

From all the valid entries 50 lucky players will be randomly selected and awarded with:
Relocator *1
Shield (24h) *1

Signature
Like IGG on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/igg
Follow IGG on Instagram http://instagram.com/iggigotgames/
Like CC on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/CastleClash
Like COL2 on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/ClashofLordsII[
Posted on 2017-08-11 04:27:10 | Show thread starter's posts only

Sorry, you are not authorized to view the following details.

This happened in my previous Guild in #106 Qedretver Kingdom.

While looking out for reports of sightings of the Phantom Knight on the Global Chat, I saw some mention of a 6 Million Gold Bounty placed by a Person on the Castle who imprisoned their Leader.

Although I did not know both Parties, I decided to try rescuing the Prisoner, to collect the 6 Million Gold Bounty, and to escape without being attacked. I ported in, attacked the Castle, rescued the Prisoner, collected the 6 Million Gold Bounty, and ported out. It all happened very quickly, and I was holding my breadth, because I had been spotted by a few who were updating the Global Chat.

Even though collecting a 6 Million Gold Bounty may not be considered significant to some people, I think it makes Lords Mobile a more unpredictable War Game, when you can also help a stranger to get their Leader back.

Signature
Posted on 2017-08-11 06:05:33 | Show thread starter's posts only

Setting up a trap went wrong! 

Hi there,

Well, this is my story of a very failed battle during the last KvK.  

I was setting up an Rss tile trap (sent full T3 army and 5 heroes including my leader). I was prepared to trap anyone who was not a T4 player. 

Had the perfect spot for it, got lower players porting in starting and cancelling attacks - I was so sure that the trap would work. 

a 400m might + player ported next to my RSS tile and started an attack, by the time I managed to see what troops he was sending, he speed up the attack and destroyed all my troops on the RSS tile + Captured my leader. So I didn't even had the chance to recall or shield or anything. 

Luckily I upped my hospitals before KVK and didn't really loose troops. The bigger problem was that my leader got captured. So, this KvK was really bad for me , doing my solo points without a leader. However I did manage to do it, finished my Solo Event. 

My leader was executed so it's all good as it's now back and everything is back to normal. 

I did not post any battle reports or pictures since there is no point to show a blank battle report where you can't even see stats :))

PS: This is the first time for a long time that my leader got captured :)

Thanks!
Rai

Signature
Posted on 2017-08-12 02:17:55 | Show thread starter's posts only

This is a battle report from a war I was in at K125. I was in an enemy hive raiding, when suddenly this lower leveled player sent his troops at me. Seeing his troops and knowing exactly what would happen, I let it hit, and this was what happened. How sweet! I didn't even have to do anything, and I even got his leader! :)

Signature
Posted on 2017-08-12 04:33:10 | Show thread starter's posts only

One day at k144 I was with my guild at war of wonders we waited till protection is over to attack suddenly two guilds came to the fort my guild is trying to get they were allies together so they attacked us then they attacked each other because they wanted the fort and then I stranded up and gave my guild mates a speech and told the after the speech we won't let them win we try until it's all over them some of them agreed with me and tried to take the fort almost did but because of the others on guild didn't helped us some we lost but not 100% I learned teamwork sometime achieves dream work and standing up and not giving up till the end will build up confidence and plus if you don't give your self a chance to do something for your self you won't be able to do anything  :)

Signature
Posted on 2017-08-12 04:52:12 | Show thread starter's posts only

One day at k144 I was with my guild at war of wonders we waited till protection is over to attack suddenly two guilds came to the fort my guild is trying to get they were allies together so they attacked us then they attacked each other because they wanted the fort and then I stranded up and gave my guild mates a speech and told the after the speech we won't let them win we try until it's all over them some of them agreed with me and tried to take the fort almost did but because of the others on guild didn't helped us some we lost but not 100% I learned teamwork sometime achieves dream work and standing up and not giving up till the end will build up confidence and plus if you don't give your self a chance to do something for your self you won't be able to do anything  :) sorry host for posting two times but the first time didn't had a pic so I hope I am still qualified please tell me if I am not I hope to win the relocater  and shield

Signature
Posted on 2017-08-14 16:55:40 | Show thread starter's posts only

It is a sad story, let me leave Lord Mobile. I am so frustrate.

It happened on last KVK in Kingdom 1.  Enemy from K23 rally me, my guild reinforce me also, but they are too strong, their might over one hundred million, we are so poor, my might only 50 million, obviously we lost, we fuck lost, so I leave the game, I spent much money,  I am so frustrate, who can help me. But I will still play Kingdom Mobile, no one can defeat me on Kingdom Mobile. I am a King.

Signature
Posted on 2017-08-15 04:07:26 | Show thread starter's posts only

I just want to Farm quietly. Why it happened to me?
Well, everything is going on, just start over again

Signature
One plus one, equals 2

I’m gonna catch a Pikachu~
Posted on 2017-08-15 07:02:27 | Show thread starter's posts only

I was attacking castles when i came to a lvl 11 I thought 'this will be easy!' So i sent off my soldiers expecting minimal dead, I was shocked to see nearly 1500 dead! It wad then i realised i forgot to send siege (never under-estimate the power of those walls!)

Signature
Posted on 2017-08-16 00:05:59 | Show thread starter's posts only

I was just burning a smaller might guild and I only had 18k wall Health left. I was attCked by 4 people in the and I received 350k kills and none of them got past my wall health with only 18k

Signature