Lords Mobile Today: 25    Total Posts: 22296

Total:#118

Create Thread

[Event] Lords Mobile Think Tank

Hot Topics Sticky  Spotlight [Copy link] 117/8324

Posted on 2017-04-01 17:22:01 | Show thread starter's posts only

I wanna see castle lvl more than 25 you can choose I don't really care but I really wanna see higher castles for more of a challenge and also at the one you guys end it at pls make new troops with it thx and have a great day year all that wonderful crap. My id is 291677946 and my name is JayRulz460 that exact way

Signature
Posted on 2017-04-01 18:28:47 | Show thread starter's posts only

CONSTRUCTION AND RESEARCH.
As we know the might is very importanr in lords.construction and research plays the important role on it.
1.Save your gems for altar ,treaure trove,prison.which needs a lot of gems.maximize your treasure trove ao that you get gems from that.Dont waste gems in troops.but use it in research like attack defence from that your army is stronger.
2.Kill noceros and gryphon monsters.from that you get materials which is used in construction and research like nocerosmask gryphon walkers.
3.Always make some troops in farming from where you get special materials which is essential for construction and research like sentinely circlet and lunar flute are most important.
Igg id:356605003

Signature
I love my country
Posted on 2017-04-01 18:40:34 | Show thread starter's posts only

HERO STAGE.
It is the most favourite part of lords from which you get 3challenge normal ,elite and challenge challenge stage.
1.gain experience andupgrade your lvl
2.higher the lvl the hero rank increases
3.gain medals and upgrade heroes into (common-legendary heroes)
3.3.Try try but dont cry dont give up .first learn about enemy weakness and think which heroes is better for that.4.my favourite is rose night,child of light demon slayer  butterfly and  shade.
Igg id:356605003

Signature
I love my country
Posted on 2017-04-01 21:14:03 | Show thread starter's posts only

Tips on Hero Stages,
So you have your hero stages that you can't beat. Go back to earlier stages and 3 crown them so later if you need an item from that stage you will be able to sweep it instead of regular attacking. Another thing you can do is play the level once and if you lose you can adjust to the level accordingly. Say you lose because the level had a bunch of splash damage defenders then you could put more ranged heroes to not get hit by all the splash damage. If you can't beat it still refer to my first suggestion.

Hope this helped:)
IGGID: 387478938
Name: Ritzcr4cker1

Signature
Posted on 2017-04-02 00:00:15 | Show thread starter's posts only

Tips for attacking castles
1.You must be very careful. I think you knew that
2. In KvK you must see the global chat because if someone see you attacking castles , he will write you there in order to burn you
3. When you attack a castle your rest soldiers who are in your castle , you should put them into the shelter in order to be safe
4.You can have also tier 1 or 2 in order to get killed first
5.You must have good military research to do a great attack
Sorry for my English.

Signature
Posted on 2017-04-02 00:46:28 | Show thread starter's posts only

Me join you pls

Signature
Posted on 2017-04-02 01:29:38 | Show thread starter's posts only

Guild Battles
{Wonder War}
•Train your troops continuously, always.
•When the war start, let the member in your guild that has the most maximum coalition troops (rally soldiers limit) so there will be more space for reinforcements
•Prioritize your highest tier troops when reinforce into a fort or a base because there will be a lot of other guilds will declare a rally on the base or fort
•Do NOT send seige engine troops type into the base or fort because it useless in my opinion.

{Rallies on darknests}
•Scout the darknest before joining the rally.
•After looking at how many defenders the darknest has, prioritize your highest tier troops, if you send all your troops, other guildmates can't join when full.
•If there is a lot of troops are in the rally and over the troops needed to win, send only one of your lowest tier troop just to be a part of it and get the dark essence.
•Remember to play this game in joy, have fun!

- LegendaryPr [K:101]

Signature
LegendaryPr
Posted on 2017-04-02 03:00:25 | Show thread starter's posts only

Firstly create your own army from your barracks then upgrade your castle and your castle wall to create traps and upgrade your barracks to make maximum army of yours then beat skirmishes up to skirmish 8 then you can unlock treasure troop and go to map and gather resources and make your own guild and run your rallies to unlock the darkness then unlock cargo ship cargo ship gives you most desired girfts

Signature
Posted on 2017-04-02 03:02:22 | Show thread starter's posts only

Firstly create your own army from your barracks then upgrade your castle and your castle wall to create traps and upgrade your barracks to make maximum army of yours then beat skirmishes up to skirmish 8 then you can unlock treasure troop and go to map and gather resources and make your own guild and run your rallies to unlock the darkness then unlock cargo ship cargo ship gives you most desired girfts My IGG ID is 40 4553 778

Signature
Posted on 2017-04-02 03:03:35 | Show thread starter's posts only

Hello I am here to tell you something about my favorite game Lords mobile
1-if you are new in this gamefirst of all to upgrade your castle and in your castle there 8 skirmish1-8 fight and beat all of skirmish1-8
And unlock new type of soldier in academy
In academy there is lots of research
Join a building customize your army and make your  kingdom big and drill your army and attack to other kingdom
Fight the darkness to get dark essence
2- HOW TO GET GEMS
First of all you can get gems to link your account or join guild first time
3-DEFENCE
If any body attack your kingdom and your wall burns go academy and unlock new defensive system
4-ARMY
Increase your army in barrack upgrade your barrack and train soldiers
5-RALLY ATTACK
With your guild members attack your enemy with initiate rallies
6-INFIRMY
Heal your soldiers in battle
8-RESOURCES
Gather your resources and send help and share your resources to your guild member
IGG ID 399586245

Signature
Allahabad