Lords Mobile Today: 12    Total Posts: 54667

Moderator: Rider016ooooclaire

Total:#365

Create Thread

[Event] Lords Mobile Think Tank

Hot Topics Sticky  Spotlight [Copy link] 364/113170

Posted on 2018-04-09 04:54:17 | Show thread starter's posts only

First of all New Player protection should last 1 week

(DISCLAIMER): This time system is based off of a game called “Battledawn” I have seen too many players quit do to stronger players farming so if this idea can be tweaked it will help keep more players.
Stronger players keep farming new and or weaker players. To help with this I believe a Time system for any troop movement should be implemented. Why???

1. To keep new players from quitting
2.Even the playing field between stronger and P2P
3. This will allow players to login and react to any events and attacks.
4. This will allow for more strategy and teamwork
HOW does it work?
Troop movement moves according to hours or minutes passed. For example, a 2 tick kingdom is 2 ticks an hour and each tick is 30 minutes.
This time system is also based off of proximity to a target.
If you tired of mfs porting near you and not having enough time to react than this fixed it. No way should a decent game like this allow 1 lvl 25 player to take out whole guilds making players quit. The troop movement time in between non allied castles should be greatly increased.
Speed ups shouldn’t be allowed on castles or camps
*****Optional Tutorial*****
This game needs a basic and advanced tutorial where players can come back to it at any time in the game.

Signature
Posted on 2018-04-12 11:40:22 | Show thread starter's posts only

I need a powerful hero

Signature
Posted on 2018-04-13 05:51:54 | Show thread starter's posts only

Dear Readers, this guide is for attacking.
I am a knowledged lords mobile player and here are some tips.
1. If you go out attack its better to do it 2 days a week good then all week bad, this means talents not set, gear not on, much troops losses.
2. If you go attackingg always have your troops safe so a group cant come in and gangbang you.
3. Always have enough and speedups for healing, this will prevent u getting your infirms full.
For any questions just reply on here :) and stay classyy!!!!

Signature
Posted on 2018-04-13 09:04:16 | Show thread starter's posts only

Traps
Dont build traps, its a waste of time because an single T4 player can destroy it in seconds. Build t3 troops until you unlock T4 troops. Do it!

Signature
Posted on 2018-04-16 22:34:59 | Show thread starter's posts only

Guide. When starting first of all you will need to follow the quests set at the bottom of your screen this will help you to get started. Always scout when attacking. Ensure you are always researching, constructing and training troops. Stay safe if that’s sheltering your troops, fake rallying inactive players or using a shield. If you are on the hunt make sure you use the boosts like anti-scout and attack boost. Talents and gear is super important even if you are f2p you can watch YouTube videos about which gear is best if needed, also if you need help clearing a battle stage. Only have one farm and possibly have a resource that you are “hyper farming” meaning the most produced. Infirmaries are very important I would suggest having more of those than manors. Just have fun and make mistakes because no one can possibly say they haven’t made at least one! 387129399

Signature
Posted on 2018-04-17 07:42:36 | Show thread starter's posts only

If I may add an additional idea, I think it would be nice if there was a new building be made that would allow players to earn Guildcoins, as there are already 01.) The mansions for Gold, 02.) Farms for food, 03.) Mines for Ore, 04.)Lumber works for wood, and,05.) Quarries or Stone. *Special Note: I am not counting the Building that earns gems,as it is ONLY available once you upgrade to lv17.

Signature
Only through God shall the Impossible be made Possible
Posted on 2018-04-19 00:17:09 | Show thread starter's posts only

Alt Accounts
If you are a free to play player, you are most likely to have a problem with resources, especially when your guild is f2p as well and there are not enough boxes to open everyday. You will surely have this problem.  So if you are a f2p but you are active, i would suggest you get 1 or 2 alt accounts. These alts will focus on gathering resources and you will only need grunts for this. You can also have the option of only building 1 lumber mill, 1 mine, and 1 quarry while the rest are farms, this way, you will have a positive upkeep. Make sure the talents of these accounts are dedicated on food production and resource gathering. You need to rush the castle level of these accounts to reduce the tax and increase the supply capacity. Having these accounts dedicated for gathering rss will help not only yourself but also the rest of your guild :)

Signature
Posted on 2018-04-19 02:53:22 | Show thread starter's posts only

Tips for hero stages:
Heroes are most essential factor for winning attacks or defences.. So they need to be upgraded...  Collect &  forge the required items to upgrade your heroes level..  New heroes can also be unlocked with their respective trophies & same trophies can be used to upgrade ranks of heroes .  Remember you can only upgrade your heroes upto your player level...  unlock new heroes and upgrade your heroes rank completing respective elite mission and gathering trophies

Signature
Posted on 2018-04-19 03:00:59 | Show thread starter's posts only

Tips for hero stages:
Heroes are most essential factor for winning attacks or defences.. So they need to be upgraded...  Collect &  forge the required items to upgrade your heroes level..  New heroes can also be unlocked with their respective trophies & same trophies can be used to upgrade ranks of heroes .  Remember you can only upgrade your heroes upto your player level...  unlock new heroes and upgrade your heroes rank completing respective elite mission and gathering trophies
IGG id:551067504

Signature
Posted on 2018-04-21 08:28:35 | Show thread starter's posts only

HONOR TRUST LOYALTY  3 things I've always appreciated from lords mobile but now they have ruined that bond by giving the game an unfair advantage to players whom already had an advantage over everyone else  and im speaking of this asia tournement you favor asia in every event you have done in the past year at this point lords your not the game I fell in love with nor the game I've spent countless night in a euphoric stupor playing you have turned yourself into a husk of a game that was great now your just pitiful

Signature