Create Thread

[Event] Lords Mobile Think Tank

Hot Topics Sticky  Spotlight [Copy link] 295/76840

Posted on 2018-02-03 16:03:18 | Show thread starter's posts only

I one to like it

Signature
S’art
Posted on 2018-02-05 05:56:46 | Show thread starter's posts only

There should be more options to get your champion back sooner then 48 hoursand being able to protect it longer then you can now.

I login several times during the day, but not making any progress at all anymore, because I'm getting attacked so many times that I've not been able to use my champion more then 2 days a week..  

The attacks cost so many resources, the wall repair takes 2 days and infarmary costs are at least 3 million for each resource every time. I've not made any progress at all. My resources I've got to use to heal my troops and it takes a hell of a lot of time to do each research and construction.

This takes a lot of fun out of the game if you're not on the game 24/7 and thinking about quiting because of this.

Signature
Posted on 2018-02-06 05:09:20 | Show thread starter's posts only

I wish that there are more environmental affects (like troops are slower in water, etc.) in the game and maybe a different map in each K like sth. with more water, lava etc. And maybe some new reasearch for thinks like this ?!

Signature
Posted on 2018-02-08 18:11:15 | Show thread starter's posts only

Newbie guide to castle lvl 25 without spending money..

Hi guys today I am gonna tell you the best way to go castle lvl 25 with lots of troops and might.
It actually took me 3 months to go to castle lvl 25.

Tips:
1)Start from a kingdom that has just started(i.e) choose the kingdom with has just started with the highest number.
2)In that kingdom go to a place far from strong castles and guides.
Don't care about gathering resources..
3)Join in a guild which is active and which has a direct join button.
4)Use the following layout for your buildings

1 Barracks
4 Informatories
Rest all is Manor.
This building layout gives fast troop training as you reach higher

For resource buildings:
4 mines
4 quarry
4 timber
Rest all food....
This would give you max upkeep balance for troops
You can also use 3 mine 3 quarry 3 timber and rest all food.....

Follow this pattern and in no time you will be a hero

Igg ID:523995259
Name: Daniel Livin

Signature
Posted on 2018-02-08 18:35:12 | Show thread starter's posts only

Newbie Guide : How not to be a jerk in the game
1: Do not attack another guilds monster . (We call it stealing)
2: If someone's arrow are already going to a resource tile or a monster, recall and go for another tile or monster.  
3: When gathering resources, please clear the whole tile , do not leave any amount over . If you do not have enough troops , go back as many times as you need to clear the tile
4: Don't be a bully, if you have attacked a member once , do not go back every hour and attack them. Also try and  challenge players your own size.
5: There are Rank 5 and Rank 4 in guild , listen to them , respect them and follow guild rules.  
6: If you are not a 100% sure of something, rather ask before doing it.
7: Read internal , external and guildmail . Very important information shared on these.  
8: Respond when being spoken to or being asked a question.  
9:Be active and participate in guild events and special events.
10: Share your resources amongst guildmates, it's give and take not take;take. (Share the amount you have spare off, doesn't have to be millions)
11: Respect other members and guilds.  It's a game but people do have real life issues.  
12: Do not ever get involved with discussion that are about politics , race or/and religion.  Your guild will be full of diversity , respect their choices and believes.
13: Click the help button as soon as it pops up :)
14: Have fun , be honest , be brave and enjoy the game
IGG account: 470439981

Signature
Posted on 2018-02-08 18:40:38 | Show thread starter's posts only

I really think there should be possible free too play kingdoms. There are kingdoms that are crazy unbalanced..... takes the fun out of it

Signature
Posted on 2018-02-08 19:05:22 | Show thread starter's posts only

Newbie Guide: Which Research and Construction to focus on.
- Research:
People normally say 4 categories however I suggests these 4 categories (Also depends what account you are going for)
• Military
• Defense
• Monterhunt
•Upgrade Military
•Upgrade Defense
Now I know depending what level your castle level is and your Academy level you might not be able to research the last two.  
These 5 categories can take you far and help you win battles against higher level players.  
Here is why , Liquid might means this player is high might due to having a lot of troops.  This is not what you want , you want your power and might to come from research .
Here is why research is important, let's day you are up against a player with 3 mill might than you, however his might is just troops, now the amount of troops might scare you off as it seems he has more troops, however if your research is higher you would be able to win this battle due to the fact that your army health and attack has been increased by research so your troops won't die as quickly as his would.
SO always keep your research up to date to the highest possible level tour castle and academy allows.  

Monster hunt research :
Monster hunt give you material to forge gear with so you have extra boosts in attack or speed boosts.  They also give you cool things like speed ups, gems and resources . The higher level monster you hunt the bigger and better the rewards;)

Construction:
This is the ratio I suggest everyone should start off with, I know some won't agree however if you start the foundation right it will save you plenty troops , time and help you grow quicker.  
From starting suggest you focus on getting your castle level on 17 as soon as possible  (this unlocks important research categories) so focus on upgrading your castle level quickly.  
You would need 9 infirmaries , 6 manors and 2 barracks  (later you can swop 1 barracks for another manor)
Here is why you need 9 infirmaries from the start.  
- Infirmaries help heal your troops, if you have more troops than what your infirmary can hold , your troops will die and you lose might.  Always keep your infirmary level above troop count.  One infirmary isn't enough to support all the troops you will train during the first few months of playing.
6 manors , Gold is Gold in the game so manors help produce gold and the most awesome part, helps with training speed too! So you can train troops faster and up your might quicker.
2 barracks at the beginning is for train more troops.  Eventually once you have updated 1 of your barracks to a high level, you won't need a second one anymore therefore swopping it with another manor.
I also suggest that you keep all buildings at same level. You will see why later.  Up until castle 20 upgrading most buildings to same level doesn't seem like a drag... yet.  The higher you get the more you will notice how behind you really are.  So push to castle level 17 and then get all buildings  (even the doubles to the same level and then continue to up your castle level)  
The higher the research level , the stronger your troops become , the higher castle level, the more troops you can send and more limit to send.  Once you reached castle 25 you will get extra attack boost and be able to protect your gold.  :) wanna know more? Just comment and I'll assist
IGG ID: 470439981

Signature
Posted on 2018-02-09 06:05:42 | Show thread starter's posts only

I have a few ideas:
The kingdom scenarios, and different types of tiles are practically useless so why not make use of the geography.

1) there are mountains, forest, plains, lakes, shores, lava, etc.
So when moving troops, the speed gets affected by the terrain. It takes the least time through the plains, then the forest, then mountains, then lava, then lakes, etc. This will affect a lot on choosing location, choosing resource gathering, etc.
One can take it a step further by: different type of troops get affected differently in different terrain, eg. Siege weapons will travel slower in mountains but faster on plains, cavalry will be fastest in mountains, archers will be fastest in forest, etc.
One can also take it another step further: introduce status effect of terrain, like lava tile will reduce 1% health of army, forest has 1% chance of killing some troops, plains will increase 1% health of army, etc.
One can take it another step further:
Choosing route to reach destinations, so as to avoid status effect or increase or reduce speed of travelling. This will make gameplay a bit more complex but at the same time interesting and thought inducing. This will also drastically change troop composition of players, defence troops, location of hives, etc.

2) This idea is slightly related to my next idea.
So we already have guilds, but why not alliances? The colour coding can be done by having guild mates as green, yours as dark green, allies as blue, neutral as yellow, enemy as red and enemy alliance as orange. This can pave ways for alliance kingdoms, alliance events, alliance wars, etc. (I know I am going a bit further in the future but having spies or betraying guilds, etc can also be done wherein the guild leader and guildmates can use gems to hide their true alliance, etc.)

3) Again, the imagery in kingdoms is basically useless so why not make it useful. Introduce snatching and midway fights. Since armies move all the way and many times meet armies on the way and it looks funny, right.. so introducing midway fights. If two armies collide on the same tile, they can choose to fight, surrender, not fight. But the conditions are pre-determined before leaving the castle. Where the options are: 1) fight all neutral.
2) pass by all neutral 3) surrender 10% loot to pass by with default being fight all enemies and enemy alliance and pass by all alliance and guild mates. (That's why alliances) This confrontation is not war but a fight hence the hero does not get captured, there are no troop losses but injuries. The loot is also 20% if gatherers returning, 20% less gathered of going to gather, 5% less army takes part if going to attack an army, 5% more injured if coming back from an attack. Coalitions for dark nests cannot be intercepted.

That's my idea on what can be introduced as kingdom play.

Signature
Posted on 2018-02-11 19:11:39 | Show thread starter's posts only

Always have hope to the Guild and ally

Signature
Posted on 2018-02-12 23:53:46 | Show thread starter's posts only

FOR NEW GUIDE 1. I THINK WALL REPAIR TIME NEED TO STAY FOR 1 DAY MAXIMUM NOT MANY DAYS. THEN ATTACK WILL ENJOY ALL OF PLAYERS BOTH ATTACKER AND DEFFENDER.

2. FOR CONSTRUCTION AND RESEARCH ALL ARE OK,,BUT TURF QUEST GIFT NEED TO INCREASE FOR THIS.

3. HERO STAGES ELITE HERO MEDALS NEED TO INCREASE.

4. GUILD BATTLES ALL ARE OK

5. NEED TO UPDATE MORE TROOPS

Signature
curious for joy