Total:#180

Create Thread

[Event] Lords Mobile Think Tank

Hot Topics Sticky  Spotlight [Copy link] 179/25121

Posted on 2017-05-27 04:53:33 | Show thread starter's posts only

Twists truths

Signature
Posted on 2017-05-28 23:52:44 | Show thread starter's posts only

Tips for research: Lets be honest, either you gem all your researches to an extreme-moderate level, or you're here, reading this. Wether you're F2P (Free To Play) or a moderate Gem spender, this guide will help you to maximize your Military Research to its best extent at early mights and levels. When researching in your Military tab, you have the troops singles (Seige Cav Infan Range HP ATT DEF) & You also have your whole army buffs (Army ATT RANGE DEF) To get the best for your time, I suggest (And this differs depending on playstyle) To always start with Range ATT then do Cav ATT or Infan ATT with Seige ATT being last. The reason for this is because you want your troops who will last longest (Range) to have the highest damage output since they stay alive longest. Seige being just a 1 time use for a wall can be slacked on (Unless you love rallying darknest) Since Cav & Infan ususally are in the front lines (Cav Phalanx & Infan Phalanx are usually most common in early days of playing) You want to do their HP & Def first. I usually do Infan HP & DEF first since I only run Infantry Phalanx which keeps my main line of defense alive longer. This leavs Range 3rd and Seige Last. This is because they tend to die last and seige really doesn't matter in terms of health. As stated earlier this tip can differ for players who for example use a ranged Phalanx as they will look into maxing their Ranged skills first.
-Over view-
Do Range ATT first then follow up with Infan or Cav (slack on seige ATT for as long as possible)
22nd, do Infan or Cav HP & DEF first while slacking on RANGE & SEIGE HP & DEF for as long as possible.
This helps not so crazy spenders maximize their military tab and weild a strong army while they lpogress more later in the game.
B)
IGG ID : 364336221

Signature
IM MALE
Posted on 2017-05-31 07:14:10 | Show thread starter's posts only

Here's a thought.. why not make a few kingdoms based on continent? So location based KD's

I think there would be many players that would appreciate this idea.

It's a simple idea, might be hard to implement.. but would be loved by many :)

IGG ID: 335528832

Signature
Posted on 2017-06-07 01:51:43 | Show thread starter's posts only

In my idea if in deposit gem can made up less gem is better. 10.000 is very high
Tanx
My ID: 413456379
my guild:  Cyndria
My nick name : homland9

Signature
Posted on 2017-06-11 17:34:29 | Show thread starter's posts only

Here's a though! A level cap on who can attack who! I'm sick of being attacked by these lvl 25ers who can just roll up and utterly destroy me and everyone I know! They have no restrictions!
My only option is to get to lvl 25 in the HOPE they'll leave me alone! But good luck doing that because they take EVERYTHING! Yippie Kia Yay!

Signature
No
Posted on 2017-06-12 22:58:59 | Show thread starter's posts only

I'm just wondering if and when us in the UK are going to get compensation for being stitched up in prices all I ever get is no you pay the same. I pay £19.99 for a package USA pay $19.99 euros pay 19.99. Chinese pay. Same means I pay $6 more €8 more and tons more than the Chinese how is it fair on us in the UK we get stitched up if I was in USA I would have 150k more gems than I got

Signature
Mark Pearce
Posted on 2017-06-15 06:00:33 | Show thread starter's posts only

Troops and Attacking castles.
Troops and troop count are very important to Lords Mobile, since it's used on gathering rss, attacking and defending, joining rallies etc. There are 4 troop type or category. Namely infantry,archers, cavalry and seige. And these three troop type counters one another.
Infantry > Archers
Archers > Cavalry
Cavalry >  Infantry
Seige however are countered by everything.

In attacking castle/castles. There are a lot of things that should be considered before attacking. First it is very very important to scout, in order to know the troop type and it's composition. Second is the gear or equipment, if ever you are a player that is more on infantry, or uses infantry more then have gears or equipment that has infantry stats like mecha trojan set, etc. Third is your military research. There's a lot more but let's focus on these three first.
1. Scouting. Scouting is really important especially when you're attacking players with the same might as you are or higher. Scouting a player would let you know their heroes stationed on the wall, amount of rss, troop composition, buffs used, wall hp, garrisoned and reinforced troops and so on. Btw this varies on your scout research lvl which is under the military tree. Why is it important to scout? Well let me give you an example. Let's say you are a cavalry type player, which means you used a whole lot more cavalry than other troop types, and you went to attack someone without scouting them. And boom you can only see smoke, why would that happen? Especially when you got a higher might? There are many reasons first off since you didn't scout you didn't know the amount of troops, wall hp, and number of traps the player you attacked has which could result to your attacking troops getting outnumbered or murdered by the traps. Another example would be you attacked someone using infantry and seige since you go more into infantry. The castle you attacked burned down but your might went down a lot too.l, you check the report and see a lot of your troops dead and injured and when you check the battle report boom! Your infantry was murdered by their cavs since the player you attacked got a whole lot of cavalry. So always scout first before attacking to avoid losing a lot of troops and to ensure a win on all of your attacks.
2. Gear - As mentioned above use gears that gives stats on the troop type you used most. And it goes without saying to use war gear when attacking right, there are some players that attack while forgetting to change their gear which results to more dead and injured troops. It is also preferable to use or place jewels on your equipment to add more stats on it.
3rd.Research. Now I had an argument with a guild mate, he had hundreds of troops but he snapped when he attacked someone and still lose. Why was that? It's common knowledge and basic map right let's say 100k troops vs 60k troops and bam you still lose or you had more injured and dead troops than he did. Guys having a lot of troops isn't a bad thing. Quantity is important but so is QUALITY. Don't go ahead of yourself when you have 100 or 200 or even 300k or more troops and you got your troop research at 5/10 or worse even below 5. If you check on the research e.g infantry attack you can see their the percentage or the stats increased to your infantry's attack everytime you upgrade it. Go check it out and you'll see that it gives nice stats on it. So there you have it guys this is my first ever participation on giving out guides and I hope I helped and answered a lot of your questions. :)
IGG : 375150216

Signature
Posted on 2017-06-25 11:14:43 | Show thread starter's posts only

My idea to help improve the game has been needed for a long time but even more so after the most recent run of issues by the game developer. I can't name how many times I will try to jump on before bed to shelter or shield and surprise the game is under maintenance out of nowhere. So my options are stay up for who knows how long since they never finish when they say they will or roll the dice and hope I am not rebuilding all my troops without a leader the next morning. So my idea is simple, when you reward me with gems for tolerating your multitude of maintenances that come out of nowhere then maybe you should also give everyone an active 8 hr shield in case they were going to bed or work when you shut down the game. This way it's a little more on the fair side since no one is playing in the same time zones.

Signature
Posted on 2017-06-25 12:35:50 | Show thread starter's posts only

Hello all,

Let me first start with a short introduction and why it's worth your time reading this guide, on one of the most fundamental aspects of Lords Mobile. Whether you are a seasoned player or just someone who picked up the game earlier today, hopefully something in this guide will help you achieve your goals/shine some light on questions you may have. I am 90 million might player and have been playing the game for 10 months now, and made guides on Youtube under the channel name 'Alpha Wolf', take that as you will.

Lords Mobile is a game based on warfare, and those that have progressed further with their construction and research have an advantage over their opponents. If you have played for a while, you should have noticed the wide range of power between players. Some players are quite weak and some are absurdly powerful. This range of power is due to their construction and research progress, as well as a few other aspects of the game. This guide is focused on research and construction only, so i wont go much further than that. 

Buildings (Constuction):

Most upgradable buildings in Lords Mobile can be leveled up, going typically from level 1 to 25. Buildings have a base building time, and the focus of this guide is to show you how to reduce the time taken to ''Level up'' buildings.

Now that you are aware of how buildings essentially work. Lets discuss the different ways to reduce the time taken to level up a building.

Construction gear:

When you are upgrading a building, make sure that you have the correct gear equipped. In order to obtain gear, you must gather the needed materials. This can be done through hunting monsters, guild gifts, mall packs or gathering materials. Once you have the required materials, go to the forge and build the items that improve construction speed (e.g Sentinel's Circlet: Construction speed 25%)

Once the gear is equipped, the total percentage gained from all of the gear will reduce the time taken to build the building you are focused on. Now lets look into a possible construction equipment set you could forge.

Construction gear:  (CS=Construction speed)

Main hand: Lvl 35 Trident +7% CS/ Lvl 1 Sacred Broadsword +10% CS/ Lvl 55 Terror leash +10% CS
Off hand:  Lvl 45 Gryphon's Talon +17.5 CS
Helmet: Lvl 40 Noceros Mask +10% CS
Chest armor: Lvl 40 Odysseus +5.2% CS/ Lightning Guard +20% CS
Legs: Lvl 55 Gryphon Walkers +35% CS/ Lvl 40 Amethyst Boots +4% CS
Accessories: *3 Lvl 40 Sentinel's Circlet

This set shows the maximum stats of the item, but the percentage differs based on the rarity of the item. Common-Legendary.

Research:

Research works similarly to construction, but all research is done in the academy. There are different research paths to take. But the time taken for research can also be effected by gear.

Research Gear: (RS=Research speed)

Main hand: Lvl 50 Electric Lance +10% RS
Off hand:  Lvl 40 Vice grips +5% RS
Helmet: Lvl 60 Wyrmbone Coronet +10% RS
Chest armor: Lvl 35 Cavalry mail +7% RS/ Lvl 60 Terror Shield +8% RS
Legs: Lvl 55 Gryphon Walkers +17.5 RS
Accessories: *3 Lvl 40 Lunar Flute +26% RS

***Make sure to equip the correct gear for the action you are performing. Research gear for research and construction gear for construction***

Heroes:

Yes, heroes also improve construction speed and research speed. So i will briefly go through some heroes that you could recruit to improve your progress.  All stats shown will be the maximum value you can get (Legendary rank hero).

Construction heroes: ( CS= Construction speed, RS= Research speed)

The Big Guy: 
+30% CS
Witch Doll:
+20% CS
Scarlet Bolt:
+20% CS
Sage of Storms:
+20% CS

Research heroes:

Trickster:
+25% RS
Witch Doll:
+25% RS
Petite Devil:
+25 RS
Femme Fatale:
+25% RS

***These heroes have administative skills that improve either RS or CS, or both. Not every hero is stated here, as i do not have every hero, but it covers a good few***

Talents:

Now let's get to the final part of this guide. The talent tree allows you to allocate points into whatever you wish to improve. As you level up, the game provides points and its your choice on how you use them.

In terms of CS and RS, there are 4 parts of the talent tree that you can spend points to improve your CS/RS.

Talent tree for CS:

Construction I: +40% CS (10/10 points)
Construction II: +65% CS (20/20 points)

Talents tree for RS:

Research I: +40% RS (10/10 points)
Research II: +65% RS (20/20 points)

When growing, always put your points into CS/RS in the talent tree. You can always change your layout based on what you are doing, but aside from attacking, i personally do not change out of RS/CS and training speed/gathering speed.

Thats it, now you know the basics of Construction and Research. If you have any possible edits to suggest, just let me know in the comments below. Also, if you made it to this point and read it all, let me know . Message me ingame too, iAlphaW. With enough responces, I will add pictures. I tried to explain as much as i could, so its informative. I did not include Champion gear, as its a set of gear most do not have, and by that point, people usually know everything that related to RS/CS. 

Thank you so much for reading,
-Alpha

IGG ID: 314868412

Signature
K. Miri
Posted on 2017-06-25 23:59:54 | Show thread starter's posts only

I think all levels should be able to use all barracks at once instead of just one at a time. What is the point of having five barracks if you can only use one.

Signature