Lords Mobile Today: 14    Total Posts: 64939

Total:#6

Create Thread

[Suggestion] mall ONLY 1 new hero / day?? Nerf Demon Slayer and Tracker

[Copy link] 5/1229

Posted on 2021-08-11 14:32:38 | Show thread starter's posts only

Whoever takes these decisions - YOU ARE A MONKEY

LAST YEAR and two you could see the same hero twice in less than two weeks and now to get medals for the same hero... you have to wait for nearly 2 weeks for the cicle to repeat Wthat the fuck why did you do it you monkeys?? You want money but do not want someone to pay you for them too often? Wait 4 months tp upgrade hero??

NO ONE is that stupid to pay twice for your over priced medals on the same day with quadriple price!! Return and even make more often the heros available for purchase you dunces.

-------------------------------

COLOSSEUM and how DEMON SLAYER AND Tracker THROW YOUR MONEY AWAY

Demon slayer is an ELF by constellation, A STOLEN IDEA from Warcraft. And because there he is an iconic char.. .you have to make him OVERPOWERED? With or without constellation he can beat nearly all your heros behind.... the opponent may be with WHITE grade heros that he got from a challenge... and with his MULTI ACCOUNTS you let someone with 25K might lose to 27-28K with purple P2P heroes... and I do not mean some super weak lineups... FUCK OFF

That\s like burning our money with NO advantage or  just to lose to F2P. Im top 10 coloseum and not anymore thanks to such idiocies like NOOB Demon slayer and Tracker's AOE stun - ridiculous combination, you make all use the same heros just tracker and demon noob all the way. And repeat with multi accs... this shlt game is so busted,

Signature
Posted on 2021-08-12 13:33:46 | Show thread starter's posts only

sorry but in the colo, it is all about understanding each heroes super power and abilities, i saw many people have such deep understanding, and they know some p2p heroes are op but they can find the "right combination" to beat it

Signature
join us on facebook
join us on discord
Posted on 2021-08-27 13:47:22 | Show thread starter's posts only

NO! Tracker is too good (single shots and stuns everyone like why even need witch doll) but Demon Slayer is straight up BROKEN!

See yourself:
https://streamable.com/05ijke
How in the fck did strength heroes + demon slayer i.e 3 vs 1  lose to demon slayer?

it is not about able to beat them eventually... but how making few heroes so broken makes you use nothing but these few heroes all the time. This needs BALANCE, I know it i've played lots of strategy games.

Also if it is FARTS constellation UR MOMS contstellation, Demon Slayer will be in it - elf, sword,  like they push every single way to have his OP DAMAGE!

If INT hero is in constellation he ONE SHOTS them (ok maybe few if Weaver is not low grade), if he is under constellation straight up broken

Signature
Posted on 2021-08-31 18:35:13 | Show thread starter's posts only

Ok new constellation for INT heroes

So demon slayer + White/green/Blue graders beat my purple 10 times before I can win them. ... All because Demon slayer wooshes and takes out 2 heroes at a time. Now he is not under Const and this is so broken... This hero literally is t he onl reason so many losses.

Signature
Posted on 2021-09-14 14:50:44 | Show thread starter's posts only

Demon Slayer retardness Latest edition: Boosts: INT HERO
Kills: Strength heros, healers, INT hero oh Ive seen 1 hit even DEX heroes...

https://streamable.com/8ynpmz

FIX YOUR RETARDNESS WHAT IF THAT WAS GOLD HEROES U STILL GET THE SAME NOOB SH;T HERO

Signature
Posted on 2021-09-14 15:05:01 | Show thread starter's posts only

JOKE FUCK OFF IGG IF THAT WAS GOLD HEROES P2P I'd still get the same sh't I kknow!!!

IT IS NOT ABOUT BEATING THEIR LINEUP IT IS THAT THIS hero WITH RETARDED DAMAGE TOO MUCH

: Im not supposed to lose rank to 1 noob hero just because he does such joke damage every time. PAY 2 LOSE GAME... Purple is only that close to GOld still gets ONE SHOT by UNBOOSTED Demon LULZOR

In a week of INT boosts he kills, INT, Strenght, 1 Shots DEX heroes????

here is the old one where he had boosts: https://streamable.com/05ijke

I KNOW ITS A MOBILE SHlT GAME with 0 Skill ALL is COINFLIP AND PAY TO LOSE but still REAL money is being wasted

Signature