Lords Mobile Today: 15    Total Posts: 64965

Total:#3

Create Thread

[Bug] Guild Management

[Copy link] 2/3730

Posted on 2016-08-23 02:11:48 | Show thread starter's posts only

As a guild leader, I find the guild management features limited and hope that improvements can be made in this area. I have the following suggestions/feature request.

1.   Guild Board - Multiple Pages. Current guild board is too small and does not allow sufficient information to be published. If multiple pages is allowed, it would help.

2.   Guild Titles - Managing a 100 member guild is not easy and Guild Leaders often find themselves need to delegate responsibilities and roles to R4 and even R3. It will be helpful to allow a free text guild title to be set by the Guild Leader on selective members, this is to allow members to recognise the role/responsibilities of the member in the guild.

3.   Guild Bank. I hope a guild bank can be available for members to donate freely, and allow R4 or above to withdraw. This encourage members who have spare resources to contribute to a common guild storage which can be used to help other members who has needs.

Hope the suggestion help. Thanks

Signature
Posted on 2016-08-23 02:53:34 | Show thread starter's posts only

1 & 2 seem decent. Do remember that you have 2 board pages, an internal and external. If you state application requirements, alliances/NAP/war, diplomats on the external board, you have plenty of room on the internal one for guild rules etc. 

3. Only if it is possible to raid a guild bank. Otherwise what you're saying is just a way for members to safely store their gold. If everybody could store all their gold safely in a bank (even with transfer taxes) this game would become farmville.

Signature
Posted on 2016-08-23 05:56:20 | Show thread starter's posts only

Thanks for your suggestion! we’ll share this with our Dev Team to see how it can be used to improve Lords Mobile. Thanks again! :)

Signature
Lords Mobile