Lords Mobile Today: 25    Total Posts: 64975

Total:#4

Create Thread

[Bug] Kingdom invasion (KvK)

[Copy link] 3/2665

Posted on 2016-07-22 18:10:49 | Show thread starter's posts only

I don't know if igg reads these or not but if they do here's an idea for you. Restrict people from other kingdoms to rule over in other kingdoms since it is not fair for people in a kingdom being invaded by abusive chinese players with mights from 500-800 million. They are ruling in their kingdom and ruling other kingdoms, an example of this is happening in Kingdom 8! CxC from K16 is at K8 as overlord and over threw the top guild since they double the might of the strongest player in that kingdom. PUT THESE RESTRICTIONS TO MAKE IT FAIR.

Signature
Hi
Posted on 2016-07-22 18:23:17 | Show thread starter's posts only

Tbh they should just forbid chinese players on regular server and throw them back either on taiwan server either on their own separate server.

It isnt fair that nolives who spend tens of thousands of dollars in the game and reach unbeatable levels are allowed to play on the same servers and even are allowed to attack players who wont even reach half their might in their entire account lifetime... They just dominate the kingdom half a week after its created, form a superguild and they wander around the kingdom, soloing an entire guild when they need a bit of ressources, with unlimited supply of relocators, troops and boosts.

I'm in K19, the #2 in might just teleported to a location about 50 Miles from me and he just attacked every single player in a 100 Miles radius, including a guild with a hive taking I'd say 15x15 tiles at least, without any problem (multiple attacks at the time). Just so he could increase his kills/wins ratio, regardless of how many players he just locked for a few days because suddenly all their army is gone if they werent sheltered at the time, or all their gold (because for whatever reason the vault doesnt store gold until you are level 25. Good choice IGG...), so they lost ressources and need more to heal troops...

Not that I am usualy racist but in this game I would totaly be, I'm getting bored of ching chongs who litteraly own the entire game without any way of being stopped and just farm normal players who are just trying to have fun.
Even for a wargame this is getting out of hand and is anything but fun. So much fun to log in and see that all the gold you were gathering for days for that research is now gone because a random chinese teleported next to you and attacked you without warning then got out in search for another victim.

At that point they must make shields free. We cant afford 24/7 shields to protect from pay2win players (because thats p2w, thats well over p2p).

Signature
Posted on 2016-07-22 22:45:32 | Show thread starter's posts only

they spend a lot just to migrate from other kingdom specially if they land at rank top 10. the migration scroll they needed is more. look at k5 vip who migrate to k6 and overthrow cnt (chinese guild). if cxc migrate to other kingdom and not k8 i guess you wont make a thread like this.

Signature
Posted on 2020-12-31 04:52:40 | Show thread starter's posts only

This is not fair with the other county people. If there is a game and it is available all over the world then anyone can play this. you are not the true owner of this thing that who can play or not but students can write my college paper service to finish their tasks. You should just practice and practice to defeat them.td {border: 1px solid #ccc;}br {mso-data-placement:same-cell;}

Signature