Lords Mobile Today: 26    Total Posts: 64931

Total:#2

Create Thread

[Bug] Wall bug

[Copy link] 1/8717

Posted on 2016-07-01 02:57:16 | Show thread starter's posts only

I have seen reports of the same issue here on the forum but I feel it still hasn't been addressed properply or taken seriously by igg. I have been in contact with live support and the have unsuccessfully (their response was that the large amount of traps serve as a defence before reaching the wall) analysed my screenshots and are now analysing my video and will come back to me tomorrow. While of course I hope that I will be refunded for my losses, the purpose of this post is to get IGG to acknowledge the bug and work on fixing it. 

The bug means that no damage is done to the wall while there are plenty of catapults in the army (even without the catapults the other troops should still damage the wall) and has caused me to loose a significant amount of troops while farming a village without troops. 

Bug: Invincible wall

The screenshots and video will show that I brought T3 troops including catapults while doing 0 damage to the wall. I have attacked this person multiple times before with a larger amount of HP on his wall without taking any damage. The person has been inactive so no changes have been made to that account in between attacks apart from the automatic repairs done on the wall. 

Here is a link to the video: Wall bug 
In the video the battle is shown and it easily shows my troops having no effect on the wall at all. 

And below are some screenshots from the report also shown in the video. 

If there are any questions or any extra information is needed, please feel free to ask.

Signature
Posted on 2016-07-01 05:31:31 | Show thread starter's posts only

Please contact live support :)

Signature
Lords Mobile